Creativity Supercharger | Unleash Innovation
- Be prepared to work in a space with minimal distraction
- Have a method for writing on hand
Learn to be an innovator!
Learn to be more productive!
Learn the strategies of creative genius!
Creativity Supercharger has been carefully designed for those who want to increase creativity and bring it to its fullest potential. The course is for those who seek to understand creativity so that they can apply it to their work and their lives. Its for those individuals who want to be creative and innovative in their fields.
By the end of this course students will be able to:
Apply over 30 strategies used by creative geniuses around the world in a variety of fields.
Apply multiple methods to develop truly creative ideas in the shortest time possible.
Understand the creative process so that you can apply it to any area.
What are the most powerful principles that unleash creativity and creative power? This course covers them.
Creativity can be learned. Creative skills can be developed and enhanced. We all possess the ability. The ability to create and innovate in any area can be improved through increased understanding of creative method and diligent practice of creative skills.
Imagine for a moment a vast increase in your creative capacity. You can create as much, innovate as much as you want. What does that feel like? How does it feel to have greater creative skill than you have ever had before? This course is designed to get you there.
The work ahead is challenging. Getting great benefits will require solid effort. I strongly recommend you complete every training and practise exercise and that you do so in a space where you are comfortable and free from distraction. You will also need to be in a space where you can write with pen and paper on hand. I’m certain that if you study each lesson with an open mind and work through each training session to the best of your ability, a new level of creativity and creative mastery can be attained by the end of this course.
Innovate. Produce. Create.
Let’s get started.
- Those who want to develop and enhance their creativity
- Those who want to increase their capacity to innovate
- The Way to Unleash Creativity04:49
- Inspired by Masters00:34
- Generativity Research - Four Core Competencies04:04
- Redefining the Creative Type00:04
- Divergent and Convergent Thinking03:36
- Why We Make Art00:17
- Morphological Analysis05:44
- Section 1 Quiz6 questions
- Silence the Inner Critic04:32
- Meditation - Optional Bonus Lesson00:41
- Anything is Possible03:08
- The Creative Mind and Playing a Musical Instrument01:06
- Stimulate a Freethinking Session with This Acronym00:16
- Guilford's Measures04:23
- Why We Make Art II00:16
- What Everyone Ought to Know About Great Ideas04:14
- Section 2 Quiz6 questions
- Novelty Adventures03:54
- Creative Mapping02:53
- The Hidden Lessons of Creativity Models03:41
- Four Steps to Empowering Creativity04:19
- Creativity's Essential Element -- The Shared Challenge All Creatives Face02:11
- Why We Make Art III00:15
- Managing Uncertainty00:59
- Section 3 Quiz6 questions
- Three Strategies for Endless Inspiration05:29
- The Balancing Act Proven to Maximize Creativity02:40
- Create Your First Animated Video - Optional Bonus Lesson00:05
- How to Use Mood as a Highly Constructive Tool03:43
- The Study of the Extraordinary04:13
- Why We Make Art IV00:10
- Thought Experiments: Lessons in Creativity from Einstein02:19
- Sharing Your Works00:13
- Reverse Planning04:37
- 10 Ways Creative Space Can Enhance Creativity04:29
- The Artist's Perspective - John Cleese on Creative States of Mind00:08
- The Simple Activity Proven to Increase Creativity03:15
- The Most Efficient (and Successful) Creative Method and How to Apply it Properly04:15
- Creative Revelations, Remote Connections03:56
- Why We Make Art V00:17
- Markets for Your Creativity00:11
- Some Advice00:08
I am a Creative Director and graduate of the Musician's Institute with 20 years experience as a recording artist, songwriter and producer. I am the Co-Founder and Creative Director of Jupiter Tree Studios and all around lovely human being. I studied music under the great music pedagogues Carl Schroeder and Ioan Tettle.