Creativity for self discovery
What you'll learn
- You will discover your own creative potential.
- You will learn basics about creativity.
- You will discover and get to know your personality better.
- You will get clearer vision on where you are going and how to move to the direction you want.
- You will rethink your past and discover your strengths.
- You will have an ability to try yourself out in new techniques and medias.
- There are no special requirements, anyone, who is willing, can take this course-young or old, educated or not, experienced in art or not.
- Good sense of humor and willingness to feel joy while doing exercises would be big bonus.
This course is going to take you on a creative journey. It is inviting you to discover, what creativity can give us and how it can improve our life, and how it can help if you are stuck somewhere, to discover your strengths and find your weaknesses. The course is challenging common thinking, that creativity is somehow disconnected from life and is to be learned like foreign language. Also the idea of the creativity being just reserved for artists and other creative professionals in their work is being challenged.
Talking about the form, this course consists of fun and very easy to execute exercises, that are being presented in light and playful way. To do these exercises, students do not need any artist skills and any special equipment, just sometimes they are asked to use some objects that are usually found at every household. First, students are invited to do exercises, and afterwards they are presented with explanations on how to interpret the outcome. In some cases students are left with some practical and nice objects, that could be used in the future.
Finally, this course is all about joy and fun creativity can give you, and hopefully its going to help you feel better.
Some theory and explanation on how the creativity works
Detailed instructions of exercises in variety of creative fields
Explanation of exercises
Tips to continue creative life
Who this course is for:
- My course is suitable for every curious person.
- My course is especially useful for people who feel stuck in life, who look for new ways to live, for new answers.
- My course can be helful for students, who had certain traumatic experience and they are looking forward to restarting their life anew.
I am very glad to be teaching here and I would like to introduce myself, so that you all know, what you are dealing with. From as long as I remember most of all I loved two things-creating something and teaching others. My creativity was flourishing in my childhood drawings, songs, poetry, designing of my dolls clothes, constructing toy houses, creating fairy tales, etc. My calling of teacher was evident in improvised classes for my dolls and later in educating of my younger siblings (I come from big family), or even in my first job as art teacher when I was still in secondary school myself. Fast forward to now, I am primarily visual artist, who works in new media field, most of all spherical photos and video installations. As for my calling of teacher, until now I worked in almost any possible position-I gave private creativity lectures to both grown ups and kids, I was teaching art related subjects in kids summer camps, primary and secondary schools, professional schools, colleges, universities, etc. I gave art related lectures in international conferences and seminars, public and private events, I am especially happy to be worked with people of any age, my youngest students being just toddlers starting to talk, and oldest ones being retired people in their eighties. Through out my journey I collected a lot of experience and knowledge, created my own system and I want to share it with you.