- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Develop your creative skills by learning concrete techniques
- Come up with writing prompts
- Develop characters for stories
- Collaborate with a team in a meaningful way
- How to get in, and stay in creative flow
- Something to write with (like a pen!)
- Something to write on (like some paper!)
- Some index cards (optional)
- Dice (also optional)
- A stopwatch (also optional)
Drawing a blank coming up with ideas? Stuck? Procrastinating? Don't know where to start? You're not alone. Our brand-new Creativity For Coders is a short and potent toolkit. We'll prove to you that creativity is a trainable skill, and help you train your creative muscle.
Could difficulty creating ideas get in the way of your 2019 goals? Then this course is for you. You literally only need a pen, paper and stopwatch.
Can you really learn creativity? The answer is a resounding YES. With our usual clear, thoughtful and fun approach you'll surprise yourself with how creative you can be.
Just some of the gems in this course...
Why growing-up is bad for your creativity
Approach "brainstorming" the right way
Leverage musical rhythm and time-limits
Learn how to ask 6 special questions
Get in, and stay-in creative flow
You'll be playing a game of Random Words, and having "Happy Little Accidents" along the way. You'll even learn how to apply all of these in teams if you wish.
Invest just a few hours in this concise, powerful course now and leverage what you learn through 2019 and beyond.
- Anyone who wants to learn the skills and techniques to level up their creativity!
- Coders wanting to know how to come up with new game ideas
- Teams who want to have a better time collaborating
In This Section we'll get to grips with the fundamentals of creativity and what we can do to encourage creative output.
In this video, we'll look at a great way to generate lots of ideas quickly without editing them until they're ready. It's time to play Brainstorming!