Creativity Course by a Creativity Coach | Art & Innovation
What you'll learn
- Rocket your creative thinking skills to a whole new level to create incredible innovations, art, designs, business ideas, or even your life!
- Overcome procrastination, fear, blocks, limiting beliefs, resistance, doubts, and uncertainties to have creative breakthrough after breakthrough.
- Live a life fueled by creative energy.
- Master divergent thinking skills and apply what's best for you.
- Master the research stage of creativity.
- Master convergent thinking to finally make decisions on your creativity and execute on your plans.
- Tap into your unconscious mind with creative exercises and visualizations.
- You need to have a desire to create - a project is preferable, but you can begin even if you don't know what that something is yet.
Creativity is the very process of life itself. Creativity is what you've always been doing, since forever. So do you want to create consciously?
Creativity Course by a Creativity Coach | Art & Innovation is a creativity course that gives you extremely practical creative thinking tools to boost your creative genius to whole new levels. This course is perfect for:
Artists: Writers, Painters, Musicians, Directors, Designers, Actors, Photographers, Podcasters, Chefs, etc.
Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
Teachers, Trainers, Presenters, Course Creators
Creatives in Life!
I'm a Professional Creativity Coach and I help people to get unstuck and unblocked and totally inspired, tap into oceans of creative ideas, and to actually create amazing creations. I've worked with individuals as well as teams - creative teams, educators, business leaders, and artists - to not only complete a single creative project, but to transform the way they approach creativity in their work and in their lives.
In Creativity Course by a Creativity Coach | Art & Innovation you can choose which sections are most important for YOU. And you have the option to:
Connect with the Foundations of Your Creative Self
Master Your 'Creator Psychology'
Optimize Your Creative Environment
Begin Lifelong Creativity Practices
Use Warm-Up Techniques
Use Many Creative Thinking Tools to Create New Ideas
Use Your Unconscious Mind for Creative Purposes
Lead Creative Group Sessions (Great for Teams!)
Optimize Your Research Stage of Creativity
Enhance Both Divergent Thinking and Convergent Thinking
Listen to Creative Visualizations & Meditations
Get Amazing Bonuses
Creativity Course by a Creativity Coach | Art & Innovation is very practical. If you have a creative project that you need or want to do, then just one of the many creative thinking techniques will rocket you to fresh inspiration for your creation. And if you simply want to live a creative life, then this course can help you be creative in life.
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for creatives of any kind - artists, entrepreneurs, leaders, educators, or students.
- This course is perfect for all types of artists: painters, writers, musicians, designers, actors, dancers, YouTube creators, podcasters, chefs, etc., etc.
- This course is perfect for entrepreneurs, innovators, inventors, and business leaders.
- This course is perfect for teachers, course instructors, curriculum designers, presenters, speakers, and anyone educating others.
- This course is perfect for students!
- This course is perfect for people who are stuck on a creative project.
- This course is perfect for anyone who wishes to know how to live a fulfilling creative life.
Award-winning English Teacher
Award-winning Educational Manager
Professional Identity Coach & Creativity Coach
I worked in China from 2012-2017 as an English Teacher and a Director of Studies for EF Education First.
I have six Cambridge University Teacher Knowledge Test Certificates, and all of them are scored at the highest level (Band 4). I also have a 'Teaching English as a Foreign Language' Certificate.
I am the winner of several teaching and academic management awards, including:
- Academic Innovation Award 2016
- Academic Contribution Award 2016
- Star DOS (Director of Studies) Award 2017
I now have my own business as an English Language Instructor.
I am also a Professional Identity Coach - I help people to reconnect with themselves on a deep level, rediscover their best selves, and recreate themselves from the inside out.
I am also a Professional Creativity Coach - I help people to reach their highest potentials as the creators they are.
I have written a novel, for which I am currently seeking publishers.