Creativity and Personal Mastery for Business Success
What you'll learn
- Creativity and Personal Mastery - the Basics is designed to:
- * Greatly reduce - even eliminate - stress in your life
- * Let you experience joy once again - that lightness of spirit and pure wonder that you had as a child.
- * Make you resilient. You will bounce back easily from events that others consider disastrous.
- * Make you much more effective in both your personal and professional lives
- An open mind
- A desire to engage with the material
Creativity and Personal Mastery for Business Success is a program designed to transform your life. It takes the most powerful teachings of the worlds greatest masters and adapts them to the needs of intelligent persons in a post industrial society. These masters intimately understood the human predicament and they devised solutions that have been tested over millennia.
These solutions absolutely work and are incorporated into the exercises in Creativity and Personal Mastery - the Basics.
The exercises in this course will lead to success in business as well as great serenity.
Who this course is for:
- Persons with a curious mind who are successful and would like to become more so. It will help those who earnestly seek to realize more of their potential.
Srikumar Rao has helped thousands of executives and entrepreneurs all over the world discover deep meaning. His methods have enabled them to achieve quantum leaps in effectiveness. Graduates of his workshops have become more creative and more inspiring leaders. Above all they have developed an inner serenity, born of the knowledge that they will be able to appropriately handle whatever comes their way be it a small wave or a tsunami. They become resilient and bounce back nonchalantly from reverses that would floor most peers.
Dr. Rao has taught at Columbia Business School, the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, London Business School, the Haas School of Business at the University of California at Berkeley and Long Island University. His work has been featured in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times, Time, Fortune, Forbes, Business Week, Fast Company, the London Times dozens of other publications all over the world. CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS, Fox, CNN, Voice of America and many other radio and TV stations have interviewed him.
He is a TED speaker and his talks are hosted on various sites and have been viewed by millions.
He received his Ph.D. in Marketing from the Graduate School of Business, Columbia University. He has a degree in Physics from St. Stephen's College, Delhi University and an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.