Copywriting: 5 Bizarre Techniques To Improve Your Skills
- No specific education/knowledge needed, this course will suit aspiring young writers as well and writers with experience.
- Love and passion for literature and writing is crucial if you are going to take this course.
Writing isn’t an easy thing to do, and most certainly not a waste of time. While people may be ignorant to the work we do, we know that in every short story, in every novel – there’s a piece of our soul inside.
This course focuses on you and you solely, helping you to change you approach to writing, be more creative and channel every single creative effort into your craft. While we are writers, we are also creators, making immersive, compelling and exciting worlds from our thoughts and thoughts alone, for our beloved reader.
What will you learn:
In this course we will go on a writing journey to open up your creative craziness, because trust me, you will need it. We will learn how to be inspired when inspiration doesn’t want to be found.
We will explore the ways famous writers were inspired in their day and apply all their knowledge to ourselves.
Also in this course, you will learn how to channel your real life emotions into writing, without them affecting your everyday life.
Also, if you never thought you can write without inspiration and benefit from it, stick around, there’s a section in this course about that.
You will get tips, tricks and guidelines about character creation, developing a mindset of a writer, and what you need to actually write when you want to, but don’t know how.
We will also talk about common and not so common problems beginners and writers with experience can encounter, and ways of solving them. At the very end of the course you will also get some bonuses, but we’ll just have to see what they are in the course.
Tag along on a writer’s journey and let me show you what you can do.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a passion for writing
- People who want to write, but just don’t know how to start
- People who want to change the way they write and see the world from writer’s perspective
- People who want to expand their craft and conquer the reader with a really good story.
- 01:33Introduction to the course
Stop procrastinating and become better version of yourself!
Have you ever wondered what your brain can really do?
Here is a secret- your mind can do absolutely anything you dream about. It is a pleasure to support our students in reaching their learning goals and simultaneously make sure that they enjoy high-quality online learning experience available on Udemy.
The James Renua's Express Skills Academy is the best place to gain new knowledge and rise your own efficiency.
1. 5 years of successful teaching,
2. Thousands of students all over the world,
3. 5 professional speakers in different fields
4. A big variety of teaching methods: interactive lectures, situational and practical tasks
5. Feedback and immediate support
We only work with elite specialists to create informative and useful content.
Moreover, after our courses, students receive personal VIP certificates.
We will be glad to see you on our lections and help you to achieve your personal goals.
Hi, I’m Nick Parker!
Who am I?
- A teacher with Masters Degree in Philology
- A passionate writer from young age
- A publishing author
Why students choose my courses?
1. I speak from experience and education, sharing information I learned over the years with my students.
2. My courses delve into technical side of things, as well as some ‘metaphysical’ sides of writing, giving you all the info you need to become a great writer.
3. You will achieve new heights with your newly acquired or enhanced writing skills, opening a world of opportunities for you.
If inspiration doesn’t come willingly, there’s no time to wait for it. We’ll call upon it and do our best to overcome procrastination. Seeing my students achieve their goals is by far the best reward.
Unlock your creativity using my knowledge, and go far and beyond. I’m excited to see your results.
Hope, see you soon on my courses!