Creative Writing - Writer's Block Workbook Volume 2 Month 1
- You will need just a blank document and / or pad of paper (and pen / pencil)
- You can pause the videos at any time so don't worry if you need more time.
As inspiration more than instruction, these video lectures provide over 100 sets of keywords to aid the fiction writer to create new stories, three daily for five weeks. At the end of each week, there is a related writing tip with other guidance along the way.
Explained in clear, simple language with audio, together with the words on the screen, the videos can be paused at any time. The slides are available to download along with other support materials.
Structured over nine lectures (of between two and five minutes' duration), we start with an introduction, week-by-week prompts and tips, , with a conclusion, and bonus content (the full volume - 52 weeks' worth - in pdf form).
Suitable for writers of any age and experience who might be struggling to get new ideas. It is aimed mainly at fiction writers but can help non-fiction writers struggling with ideas.
Who this course is for:
- These videos are aimed at anyone who struggles getting ideas
- Aimed at writers of fiction predominantly but there are tips that can help non-fiction writers
- For anyone wishing to improve their writing techniques
Hello. I'm Morgen With An E, a writer for over thirteen years with ten published books to my name.
Apart from killing people (and having the occasional romance) on paper, I am a speaker at events and available for (online and in person) workshops and one-to-one mentoring.
Also, I'm Associate Editor for Bloodhound Books, and former tutor for Northamptonshire County Council's Adult Learning team providing evening / Saturday creative writing and I.T. classes to the general public aged 19+.