Creative Writing - Plot Scenarios Month 1
What you'll learn
- have a better understanding of the components of stories and how many variations can be taken for one idea.
- collate their portfolio of 100+ stories with a view to polishing and submitting them.
- identify various writing techniques and use them in their writing ongoing.
- All that is needed for this course is paper and pen or a blank document.
31 scenarios each with three exercises per day to provide the student with a better understanding of the components of stories and how many variations can be taken for one idea. Exercise three in each scenario encourages the student to create their own plot inspired by the scenario.
This course can be completed at a scenario per day during any month or at the student's own pace.
With a tip per day, it will aid the identification of various writing techniques for use in these scenarios as well as writing ongoing.
No previous experience necessary with just a pen (or pencil) and paper or blank document required.
This is the course for you if you struggle coming up with new ideas, are a new writer looking to learn, or an established writer looking to put some new life into your writing.
Who this course is for:
- This plot scenarios course has been designed for anyone wishing to create fictional stories.
Hello. I'm Morgen With An E, a writer for over fifteen years with sixteen books published. Freelance editor of 200+ books.
Apart from killing people (and having the occasional romance) on paper, I am a speaker at events and available for (online and in person) workshops and one-to-one mentoring.
Also a former tutor for Northamptonshire County Council's Adult Learning team providing evening / Saturday creative writing and I.T. classes to the general public aged 19+.
I have also judged various writing competitions - currently BeaconLit's resident sole judge.