Learning Creative Web Design The Easy Way.
- 9 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to take a website from the idea stage to completion, following critical design steps that give you total control over the look and feel of the site.
- How to translate graphical concepts into functional ones, designing an intuitive user experience for website visitors.
- How to create a custom logo and add social media options interactivity to your website.
- How to work with CSS and HTML to coincide with graphic design and multimedia elements.
- Software Needed To Take This Course; Photoshop - Dreamweaver - Illustrator - Flash
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course.
Since its first release in 2003, the Adobe Creative Suite has set the industry standard for professional design across multiple fields and media, with graphics tools ready to help you create any look you could want. Now in this unique Adobe Creative Suite Web Design training course from InfiniteSkills, you'll learn everything you need to know to create and launch a visually-impressive and functional website from start to finish. No matter which version of Creative Suite you're using, you'll see how Adobe's powerful programs can be combined into a seamless workflow to produce the vision you want for the web. You'll learn wireframing in Illustrator, graphical layout in Photoshop and total HTML conversion in Dreamweaver, with key tips on using Adobe Flash and Adobe Acrobat along the way. Led by graphics and web standards expert Geoff Blake, there simply isn't a better guide for building a web presence from the ground up. Start with adobe creative suite training today.
- Anyone who wants to build a website in which the visual appearance and graphical theme is critical.
- Graphic designers who want to take their knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator and translate it to the Web.
- Anyone who currently has a website that they would like to redesign or enhance using cutting edge tools and current web standards.