Creative Watercolours Near Beginners
- You will need watercolour paper, basic watercolour palette, brushes, a board to tape your paper to, a clean rag, some water in a pot.
Module 2 in the Creative Watercolours Course is here!
In this module we will be getting into more creative techniques and aiming to get more controlled effects.
The course is taught using demonstrations on video. There are also photos and drawing guides for you to use as you need.
There are 3 main projects plus an informative lesson extra. Each project is a lesson split into 2 or more parts to keep the stages easy to follow.
We will be exploring vibrant colours and controlled wet-into-wet techniques, complementary colours and an example of how to use them in a painting, and more textures in watercolour and how to create them in a beautiful autumn woodland painting.
The lesson extra is a demonstration of how to create depth and aerial perspective in a painting.
The course ends with some inspiring ideas for you to try and a little quiz to test your knowledge.
I'm postitive you will enjoy these lessons as much as my class students have done here in England.
Enjoy, and I'll see you in the first lesson.
To enjoy the promotional price of $9 (normally $29) sign up in the first few days of December 2014.
Note: The lovely music in the videos is ©Debs Warren
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring watercolour painters.
- Near beginners.
- Anyone looking for creative time-out and leisure learning.
- 02:43Introduction to The Vibrant Fern Painting
- 03:30Starting the Vibrant Fern Painting
- 08:00The Vibrant Fern begins to take shape
- 05:34Completing Vibrant Fern Painting
- 01:16Introduction to The Complementary Landscape Painting
- 07:05Starting the Landscape Painting
- 06:10Bringing the Complementary Colours together
- 08:17Lesson Extra - Aerial Perspective
- 01:29Introduction to Autumn Treescape Painting
- 05:43Starting the Autumn Treescape Painting
- 10:54Painting in the Trees
- 09:46Completing the Painting
- 3 pagesDrawing Guides for each lesson
- 1 pageInspiring Ideas to Try
- 1 pageConclusion and Review
- 10 questionsCreative Watercolours Course Module 2 Knowledge Quiz
"Inspiring Creativity in Art"
I regularly work with people who struggle to get really creative with their painting. My lessons and workshops are fun, inspiring and informative and I enjoy teaching others about the techniques I use in my own artworks. I specialise in creating texture in acrylics and watercolour paintings using different techniques.
I am a British artist living and working in the beautiful county of Suffolk, UK.
My artworks include acrylic, watercolour and mixed media, on canvas, wood and paper, available in contemporary galleries in UK.