System Administration for Creative Studios and AWS cloud.
What you'll learn
- Linux System Administration.
- Windows System Administration.
- Introduction to media creation.
- AWS cloud server setup.
- Windows+Linux+Mac+cloud command line and inter system communication useful for computer security.
- Photoshop in creative studios.
- Understanding Adobe Premiere, Davinci Resolve and Maya 3d workflows.
- Using Virtual Box to setup Linux and Windows VMs (virtual machines).
- Basic Computer Literacy
You will learn Windows and Linux command line. You will become fluent on Macs, PCs and Linux servers in the studio and AWS cloud. You will understand creative technologies like Adobe Photoshop, Premiere as well as 3D applications like Autodesk Maya, which are used to create Hollywood blockbusters. As a final project we will build a Linux server in Amazon AWS cloud.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner system administrators, creative people
- Computer artists who want to improve their technical skills
- Beginner AWS cloud administrators
- 3D and video artists
MIkhail Bayder worked in Hollywood at Prologue Films as a Systems Manager supporting visual effects pipelines for such movies as “Tron Legacy”, “X-Men”, “Thor”, “Rango”, “Sherlock Holmes 2” and “Mission Impossible 4”.
He also worked at ABC Disney in NY and taught technology classes at Columbia University Teachers College.
Mikhail holds Bachelors degree in computer science from City University of New York and Masters degree in Graphic Communications from New York University.