Creative Story Illustration Transform Objects Into Character
What you'll learn
- How to find a creative story from a normal photo?
- Drawing the basic sketch of story from the photo?
- Basic Sketch to Detailed Sketch
- How to Improve Procreate Drawing Skills?
- All Type of Character Face Expressions
- The Basic Color Theory
- Basics of Lighting and Shadows
- How to merge multiple photos into one perfect drawing?
- How to finding a good images?
- Procreate Basics
- iPad & Apple Pencil [or] Normal Paper & Pencil
- Basic Drawing Skills
Want to learn how to illustrate unique and creative story illustrations? Learn how to transform objects into characters and bring them to life with creativity!
In this course, we will practice drawing inspiration from the reference image and will learn how to take inspiration from two or three images. Finally conveying it with a creative story.
The basic structure of this course is:
I will show the process which I carried out from the finished drawing.
I will help you to find a creative story from the reference image along with the basic sketch.
Finally, detailed process of the illustration from the scratch.
Add on to that, you will learn:
The basic lighting concept.
Expressions that can be used in the story.
The basic color theory for shading and lighting.
Using our imagination and creative eye also with surprising colors, textures and tricks we will create a visual story.
This class should be a fun exercise for the imagination and facilitate creative thinking.
So, are you ready to start illustrating?
Let's get started!
Before we start the course, we need to know about the requirements needed.
To create the illustration with a creative story, I have used
Mainly you need some bit of drawing skills too.
You can use any medium to draw there is no need for a particular medium. Even if it can be a paper and pencil, Only you have to be creative. In order to be more convenient, search for plenty of reference images to create an illustration.
So far you have gained the knowledge about the requirements needed. In the next course, we will be looking at the decoding of illustrations.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Who Interested To Create A Creative Story From A Photo
- Beginner Illustrators Who Curious About Creative Drawing
- Who Want To Begin In Character Digital Drawings
- Advanced Students Who Want To Learn From A Real Professional
- For A Hobbyists Looking For A Learning New Skill About Digital Drawing
- Illustrators Who Are Struggling To Get Work Done
- Artists Have No Idea What To Create
- People Who Have An iPad & Want To Learn How To Draw
- Illustrators Who Wants To Learn From Sketch To Draw
I'm Jemsee, Illustrator and Graphic Designer from India. I have completed my post-graduation in computer science and I am currently working as a freelance graphic designer.
I love illustrations in all of its form. I mainly aim at being positive, motivating, and inspiring in my classes. Through my class, I wish to share the techniques and tips which I have gained in these years.