Learn how to create amazing Recipes, Culinary Arts, Cooking
What you'll learn
- Become more confident in cooking & overall
- Get to know the thinking process when it comes to creating modern versions of well-known casual comfort dishes
- Learn how to take worry and frustration out of the equation when creating new dishes
- Know where to get your inspiration from
- Find out how to organize your recipe development process
- Be able to apply this framework and replicate the process each time you create a new dish
- Some basic cooking experience would be an advantage for sure. But otherwise, this class is about creativity in cooking, so no special requirements.
If you are ready to stop feeling bitten up every time your new dish doesn’t come out as planned, and it’s time for you to eliminate the guesswork, when it comes to recipe development, this class is what you’ve been looking for!
You’ll find here a proven recipe development framework that I and many other pro-Chefs use all the time.
In the following lessons, I’ll be taking you behind the scenes of my most recent dish development, the modernistic Paella Amuse Bouche, a.k.a. 1-bite dish. We’ll go over together through each step that I follow in my process of developing new modernistic dishes, the thinking behind ingredient selection and theme restriction, food plating and testing of recipes. And you, my friend, we’ll have the opportunity to also create a dish of your own.
Finally, I’ll also share some extra tips and tricks that will hopefully inspire and help you out to continue your culinary journey and create your first stand-alone Chef-worthy dish.
I hope you do enjoy it, will learn something new and valuable to take you a step further in your culinary journey, and it will inspire you to continue your culinary education & mastery.
If you find this class useful, pleaser review and check out my other classes and videos.
Who this course is for:
- Passionate pro-homecooks
- Aspiring young people considering going to a culinary school
- Experienced Chefs, wishing to refresh their culinary knowledge & theory
My name is Natalia, a.k.a. Chef Rudakova. I’m a professionally trained Chef, a culinary artist and a food content creator.
Teaching & explaining how cooking works is my passion! And, therefore, I’m working right now on a series of online Culinary Education classes, that can open up a curtain, leading you to an exciting culinary world and make you a great Chef.
If you’d like to learn more, make sure to FOLLOW me as an instructor here on Udemy, and take my classes.
You are my culinary hero!
Now go & cook something delicious.