Plated Desserts Made Simple #3: Creative Mousse Desserts
What you'll learn
- Create unique and exquisite plated mousse desserts, that are sure to wow your family, friends and customers.
- Express your own creativity and create your own mousse desserts, with unique flavors and presentations!
- Learn professional-level techniques and skills such as masking chocolate shapes, swirls, spoons and 3d Tuile cookies.
- Advance your career by learning many important recipes and sophisticated decoration skills.
- No previous baking or cake decoration experience is necessary.
- Some basic kitchen utensils such as pans and a rolling pin are required.
- Some inexpensive molds are required (purchase info provided).
Once in a rare while, you discover a dessert that seems the ultimate, the definitive, the ne plus ultra. Usually - it's a mousse dessert! The term "mousse" means foam in French, and as its name implies it's a light and delicious desserts.
Join award-winning master pastry chef Irit Ishai, and discover all the secrets of creating and serving stunning and mouthwatering mousse desserts, in many different flavors, shapes and presentations.
In this course you'll learn how to make a wide variety of extraordinary plated mousse desserts. In fact, leveraging the techniques presented in this course you'll be able to design and make your own fantastic and unique mousse desserts, and customize them to match different tastes and looks.
Along the way you’ll master various important recipes (i.e. mousses, sponge cakes, sauces, ganaches, etc.), as well as exciting decoration skills (such as creating chocolate shapes, spoons, swirls, Tuile cookies and ice-cream quenelles).
Towards the end of the course you'll get a detailed step-by-step demonstration of plating and serving these magnificent mousse desserts in ways that are sure to leave your guests speechless.
Despite offering advanced-level knowledge, This course assumes no prior baking or decoration skills! Simply follow the detailed step-by-step guidance and become a pro dessert maker yourself. Leverage Irit's years of experiments, refinement and tweaking of mousse dessert recipes, and learn the important secrets that anyone who's serious about baking and decoration needs to know.
Join us today, and take another step in your pastry journey!
See you in the class,
Founder and Head Instructor
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who loves mousse desserts and wants to be able to serve them at home.
- Anyone seriously interested in a pastry chef career.
- Pastry chefs and bakers who want to learn important recipes and sophisticated decoration skills.
- Bakery and pastry shop owners who want to add truly unique personal desserts to their offering.
- Pro pastry chefs who work at restaurants and want to add sophisticated plated desserts to their menus.
CakeNuvo provides high-end online video classes in cake decoration and baking art, guiding students step by step through their journey in the art of cake design, and encouraging them to unleash their imagination and creativity. Starting from basic methods and reaching the most intricate and awe-inspiring designs, every online class provides students with detailed and structured demonstrations, and is packed full with unique techniques and battle-tested tips and tricks, which can only be learned through real-life experience.
CakeNuvo’s classes are exciting to watch, and address the needs of enthusiasts and pros alike. We believe that almost everyone can learn cake design! Our focus is on helping you to create stunning cakes, desserts and other baked creations, and we provide you techniques and tools to do this in an easy and consistent fashion. We make sure to break down even the hardest tasks to simple and achievable objectives, and hold your hand and guide you to make sure that the end result is beautiful and awe inspiring!