Let Me Guess...
You’ve been playing guitar for a while now, you’ve learnt a bunch of chords, maybe you can play a few licks, but you just can’t shake the feeling that you’re not really connecting with the guitar. Everyone else seems to be playing effortlessly, but you’re still struggling to play creatively.
Can I ask you a question?
● Struggling to improvise (let alone improvise well…)?
● Frustrated with feeling like nothing is connected in your music?
● Trying too many methods and need to find one and stick with it?
● Unsure about how to build on what you’re already playing to take your guitar to the next level?
Look, I've been there too.
Spending hours and hours and getting next to nothing in return.
Trying out every book and method I could find, and then still feeling like there was something everyone else had that I didn’t.
Wanting to play effortlessly and creatively, but when the time comes, nothing comes out.
Has that ever happened to you?
Where you do what “the gurus tell you” and you still don’t feel any progress. Where you could feel there was something more just outside your reach?
What if there was a better way?
There is. I've found it.
THE CREATIVE SOLOING SYSTEM
IMAGINE what it would be like to:
• Have a proven method to start soloing creatively and independently – today!
• Discover the #1 reason you struggle to play and improvise creatively (and how to fix it)
• Learn a surefire way to learn and feel the connection between chords/harmony and melodies/improvisation!
• Tap into your natural creativity in just a few hours!
It IS POSSIBLE for you.
It’s time to start making your guitar playing easier. I can help.
No matter what state your playing is at right now, no matter what your musical goals are, no matter how complicated everything might seem right now…
There's ONE SIMPLE FORMULA that practically guarantees you’ll be playing creatively and easily in no time at all…
Use The Chords You Already Know!
Here's what you get.
Introduction to Creative Guitar Playing
It’s so important to have a clear vision when playing the guitar. Have a clear vision of where you’re going with the guitar.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
1. What it means to play guitar creatively
2. The problem with the ‘normal’ approach to learning guitar
3. Advantages of this system/how to use the material
How to use the chords you already know
In this Module you’ll learn a simple system to play creatively and bridge the gap between chords and melodies, using the chords you’re already playing. A practical way to understand the connection between chords/harmony and lead/melody.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
1. 17 basic chords
2. The connection between chords/harmony and lead/melody
3. How to start playing melodies using the chords you already know
How to use ‘slide-in’ notes to expand your creativity
Learn a simple rule to play around the chord changes of any song easily, effectively, and without overthinking.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
1. The ‘plus or minus’ rule
2. How not to be overwhelmed
Creative Soloing System ebook
Video training is great, but sometimes you just want something you can flick through and check quickly, right? That's why when you buy the Creative Soloing System I give you the ebook version as a bonus!
Case Study of Jessie – who had never played a solo before, and started playing creatively in one day!
Printable chart of 17 basic chords with suggested ‘slide-in’ notes (read the ebook to find out what they are)
Soloing Secrets ebook
Pdf of my 10 Soloing Secrets, designed to inspire your creativity and explore your playing even further.
My No Worries and No Risk Guarantee
You have nothing to lose with this tiny one-time low investment.
I'm offering you a 100% no questions asked 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
If after the first 30 days you don't feel as though my Creative Soloing System has provided at least $19 in value to you... I will refund you 100% every single cent back to you AND you can keep the Creative Soloing System, with all its bonuses!
Did you know I charge my students hundreds to take them through this system one-on-one? This is TRULY is a STEAL of a DEAL.
This is a special offer and I’d hate to see you miss this opportunity.
Sign up now!