Creative Affirmations Class
- There are no particular creative skills required to take this course.
- All you need is the desire to explore your creative potential, and basic art supplies.
- You will need some basic sewing equipment (needle and thread/cotton/wool) if you wish to make your own journal following the bookbinding lecture.
Words can be powerful. They can drag you down or boost you up.
In this class, we are using words in the form of affirmations/quotes/lyrics to stay positive and keep us on track. Combined with art, these words will help us create an Affirmation Journal to use as a reminder of what we need to focus on.
We will be learning and practicing basic lettering and art techniques through the lectures, as well as experimenting with different page layouts, in order to build a variety of affirmation pages for our journal.
Explore your creativity, have fun and embrace words...
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who would like to explore their creative potential.
- Introduction and Supplies03:24
- Making Your Affirmation Journal09:44
I am Christelle from Christelle's Art Factory.
I am an amateur mixed media artist, passionate art lover and digital scrapbooker.
I started painting and drawing only a few years ago, started my blog/website and Youtube channel in 2016 in order to keep a visual diary of my growth as an artist, and share my work and creative journey in the hope to inspire others to do the same.
I am a firm believer that anyone can be creative and enjoy the psychological, emotional and healing benefits of creating. This is a big part of my self-care routine, as I am convinced that only by taking good care of yourself can you help and take good care of others.
I live in the green valleys of Wales in the UK, but I am originally French.