Creation of the City
- Should be able to use Google Chrome browser comprehensively
- Should be able to understand English
- Should be able to complete all quizzes and assignments on time
- Should have a learning attitude. We don't want you to skip any videos
How often do we make an effort to know about our city’s history or its economic significance? Rarely. Therefore, this course is a unique initiative taken by the Grand Bahama Port Authority (GBPA) to educate all about the history of the city of Freeport and GBPA.
This module is designed in a manner that will not only promote learning but will also create better understanding, wisdom, and knowledge as to why free-ports exist and why it is vital for everyone to know its importance. Moreover, it is also created with an aim to provoke our learners to think about their vision and mission which would prepare them for their professional journey.
Who this course is for:
- Young students or fresh graduates; People who look up to GBPA as an organization to work with, develop their career with or obtain scholarships.
- The local population living in The Bahamas.
- 02:49The GBPA team welcomes you on-board!
The Grand Bahama Port Authority (GBPA) is responsible for the provision, management, and administration of all infrastructure, municipal and community services. Since the establishment of the free-port, an era of unprecedented economic and social development in the island of Grand Bahama began, which has impacted significantly upon the economic well-being of the entire Bahamas.
GBPA has initiated this course with an aim to create awareness about the importance of this Free-port and simultaneously uplift the lives of people in Bahamas by working on their personal development.