Creating your First Android Application from Scratch
- You should understand how to carry out fundamental tasks on a computer (e.g accessing a web browser, downloading files etc.)
- An Amazon AppStore Developer Account, but don't worry. We'll cover it in this course.
Become an Android App and Game Developer in less than an hour
In this course you will will learn how to: Create a Basic Android Application and a full Android Game. You will then learn how to publish both the app and the game to the Amazon AppStore for Android Store. We'll also give you step by step instructions on how to create an Amazon AppStore account and we'll also teach you how to enable ads in order to generate revenue for your app/game.
We will give you a video tutorial for each of the learning objectives above. We will also include a free document which will teach you how to publish to the Google Play Store so your fully covered.
This course contains around 35 minutes of content and should take you around an hour to complete. Over time we'll be adding even more lectures and content to this course so you can continue to evolve your learning.
Please note we are currently developing lectures regarding Android Studio which will be published in 2020.
Who this course is for:
- This Android course is meant for absolute beginners with no prior experience - so come and learn!
- 00:40Introduction and Overview of Course
- 2 questions1st Quiz - What are we doing in this course?
I am an enthusiastic software developer. I am familiar with Amazon WebServices, Microsoft Azure and Google Firebase and I have successfully created applications using the cloud. I have my own small game development website and over 7000 registered students on my course(s). I have also created several applications for Windows 10 and Android which use both Amazon WebServices and Microsoft Azure. I am more than happy to share my skills with the millions of eager students ready to learn.