Creating your First Android Application from Scratch
- You should understand how to carry out fundamental tasks on a computer (e.g accessing a web browser, downloading files etc.)
- An Amazon AppStore Developer Account, but don't worry. We'll cover it in this course.
This course will be heavily updated in 2018 with new additions and improvements. If you become a student you will be entitled to lifetime updates to this course.
Become an Android App and Game Developer in less than an hour
In this course you will will learn how to: Create a Basic Android Application and a full Android Game. You will then learn how to publish both the app and the game to the Amazon AppStore for Android Store. We'll also give you step by step instructions on how to create an Amazon AppStore account and we'll also teach you how to enable ads in order to generate revenue for your app/game.
We will give you a video tutorial for each of the learning objectives above. We will also include a free document which will teach you how to publish to the Google Play Store so your fully covered.
This course contains around 35 minutes of content and should take you around an hour to complete. Over time we'll be adding even more lectures and content to this course so you can continue to evolve your learning.
- This Android course is meant for absolute beginners with no prior experience - so come and learn!
- Introduction and Overview of Course00:40
- 1st Quiz - What are we doing in this course?2 questions
- Creating AppsGeyser account02:10
- Creating a News App02:25
- Creating your Amazon AppStore Developer Account04:20
- Adding your app to the Amazon AppStore Developer Dashboard01:24
- Uploading APK and Binary Files to the Developer Portal02:29
- Uploading Images and Multimedia Files to the Developer Portal03:31
- Adding an Attractive Description to your App02:30
- Setting a Price for your App01:23
- Setting a Content Rating for your App00:46
- Submitting your App for Content Approval00:45
- View your App Live on the Amazon AppStore00:44
- Introduction to Android Game Development00:28
- Downloading the Unity Web Player01:11
- Creating a new game in AppsGeyser02:15
- Enabling Ads in your Game02:24
- Publish your game to the Amazon AppStore for Android02:02
- Enabling Push Notifications01:00
- Registering for MailChimp02:07
- NEW: Enable Amazon Associates in your app01:20
- Conclusion of the Course01:02
- Test Your Knowledge5 questions
I am an enthusiastic software developer. I am familiar with Amazon WebServices, Microsoft Azure and Google Firebase and I have successfully created applications using the cloud. I have my own small game development website with over 7000 registered users. I have also created several applications for Windows 10 and Android which use both Amazon WebServices and Microsoft Azure. I am more than happy to share my skills with the millions of eager students ready to learn.