- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Identify the components required to create a clear, compelling vision.
- Identify the key components of vision that require a global perspective.
- Discover how to identify the initial call to action for each group.
- Explore the system implications to creating global change.
- Discover how different cultures impact the delegation of tasks, the measures of success and how to reward and recognize accomplishments.
- Identify if conditions are right to move forward with your change.
- Discover alternative strategies to create readiness for your change
- No advanced preparation or prerequisites are needed for this course.
- Although each course may be taken individually, this is part 2 of a 3 part course.
In this course we discuss the second and third factors of successful change: creating a clear, compelling vision of the change and identifying the call to action.
We begin by discussing the components of a successful vision. We identify how these components are impacted by culture. We discuss how to create an inclusive vision of change without diluting the overall message or making it too complex.
We then move to discussing the call to action. To determine what needs to be done requires considering system implications, and in a global environment underestimating this can result in failure. Once we address these system implications we discuss the specific calls to action needed. Clarifying what first steps you need each group to do across multiple cultures requires special attention to how tasks are delegated and how success measures are established. We identify the common barriers in these phases and the strategies to remove those obstacles.
Although each course may be taken individually, this is part 2 of a 3 part course.
1. Understanding Cultural Implications When Leading Change
2. Creating a Vision for Leading Global Change at Your Company
3. Connecting Globally When Leading Change
- Anyone interested in Human Resources.
- Anyone interested in Management.
- Anyone interested in International Business.