Creating Top Charting Apps For Entrepreneurs in 2017
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have all the tools needed to get an app developed and run like a business
- Have a keen eye over what apps to look at building and which ones are performing well
- Understand and implement the process of creating cost-effective apps
- Have an Apple computer of any kind
- Download Sketch (explained in video)
- Have an open mind on working with new tools and new experiences
Have you ever created an app before?
Has your app ever been featured by Apple?
In this course I will put my years of knowledge and experience on the line as I teach you how to build apps for entrepreneurs in 2017, no programming required!
I cant begin to tell you how many great app ideas I hear about that can make a lot of $$$ but never get built. Why? Two reasons. Either they just do not know what to do with their idea, or contact a developer and it is simply way to expensive to produce. In this course we are going to learn not only how to come up with ideas, but work to put your app together so that when it comes time to develop your app, you are saving thousands of dollars in the process! I have taught this process to many of my friends and colleagues and they have created amazing apps for a fraction of the normal fees. Anyone can do it!
Why should you believe me? I have created several top charting apps (Fluid Browser is the latest one) and have learned the secrets and insider information to get Apple and developers to love working on your ideas. If you have created apps before or just want to build your first one, I will teach you the best ways to go about this to get high exposure and way more downloads than ever before.
In this course you will learn:
- How to find app ideas and strategies that are prime for attention and downloads.
- How to lay out your app idea and save hundreds and thousands of dollars in the design and development phase.
- How to find top freelance talent to work on your ideas
- How to market and promote your app
- Best practices for contacting Apple and working with them to help with your ideas.
- So much more!
- Any age entrepreneur that is fast paced learner and open to try new things
- Any current app entrepreneur that is looking to refine their skills
- Anyone looking to start or grow their app business
Very excited for you to be taking this course! We will go over my process on creating apps in a cost effective and high quality manner.
Passion is equally as important as opportunity. Here you will learn what features adds to an overall development cost. You will also learn about what opportunities are better to pursue than others.
In this video, it is time to select a name for your application. We will go over how to come up with the best names and tools that you can use.
Have compelling screenshots and a good app description is like having good packaging on a product. Here we learn the best ways to create them.