Creating Social Media Content in Adobe Photoshop
What you'll learn
- Taught by an Adobe Certified Expert with years of experience!
- Learn what it takes to start building social media content
- Use tools like the liquify filter and lens correction in a creative way
- Create your own images in Photoshop with some great techniques
- Understand what Smart Objects are and how they will change your way of working
- Know how to save your creations for the web and what file type will work best for you
- Adobe Photoshop CC is needed for this course
- Get a 30 day trial on adobe.com/photoshop
- The exercise files are important for following along the course, they are provided to you
Update 12/28/2014: Added copyright lecture + new quiz
Trending topics are all over the place on social media nowadays. And while they seem trivial, trends are actually opportunities in disguise for individuals and organisations. They can get your message heard, drive traffic to your website or blog, increase followers and even better: sales.
To accomplish this I’ve created a well rounded and easy to follow course for creating attention grabbing content in the king of all graphics-editing software: Photoshop.
In this course we’ll be discussing the ingredients for creating effective content for Twitter and Facebook and you’ll learn tools and techniques to create great images in Photoshop. And when you're done with the final chapter, you'll be an expert in saving your creations for the web.
Made for Mac and Windows users and infused with a plethora of time-saving keyboard shortcuts, this course is your best entry in the fast growing field of social media marketing.
This course is taught by an Adobe Certified Expert and freelance trainer with years of training experience and will be updated and supported through time. Your faith in this course is an investment in your own growth and one that will only become more and more valuable as time passes.
A list of some of the topics:
- learn the ingredients for creating effective social media images
understand how to create brush patterns, an advanced technique
- get to know smart objects and why they will change your workflow
get comfortable with saving images for the web
two projects, created for this course and explained from A to Z
and much more!
Whether you're a startup, a non-profit organisation or a seasoned business, this course will teach you skills in image editing, content creation and social media marketing that will take your venture(s) to the world of web 2.0.
This course includes the exercise files you need to follow along, and it targets people that are novice/beginners in the topic of social media marketing and use of Adobe Photoshop.
It is structured in such a way that we'll begin slow and add some complexity as we go through the different lessons.
So, are you ready to start learning? Let’s go.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to learn how to use Adobe Photoshop or do more with the software. Learn what it takes to create effective content for Twitter and Facebook
- Novice and beginning Photoshop users will feel comfortable following along this course
Hi, my name is Mimo and I'm a freelance instructor with a passion for teaching others to get the most out of their favourite pieces of software and web-related technologies. My motto, learning by creating, is something I feel strongly about and a topic that comes back in every course I teach. Be it offline or online.
I work as a freelance trainer and I'm also an Adobe Certified Instructor with knowledge and expertise spanning almost the whole range of Adobe products. Working from the Netherlands, I've taught many individuals and organisations in subjects like: design, photography, 3D, marketing and more.
I believe in quality when it comes to learning and don't worry, there's always something new to learn when you attend one of my classes.