Creating Small outdoor Spaces for Gardens
What you'll learn
- Discover how to make the most of a small outdoor area
- Learn simple construction techniques
- Learn How to work with particular garden styles
- Understand the importance of Aspect in Garden planning
- There is no special requirement to complete this course expect a desire to learn about how to make the most of a small outdoor are
Small spaces can be improved and designed to give maximum effect in a Garden Balcony Fence or anywhere there is space to do so, the ideas and designs in this course are taken from real life examples and your instructor Dean Blunkell who is a qualified Designer Horticulturist and College lecturer in Garden Design will take you through some steps to help give you ideas and tips on creating building and improving your understanding of the design process for creating your own Green small space and improve your immediate surroundings.
This course is aimed at anyone with an interest in Gardens Garden Design and Horticulture, you will need access to an outside space but the advantage is this could mean a very small space.
No matter how small a space you have there will be something for you to consider and there are also ideas for utilising a small space within a larger space.
The ideas presented can be adjusted to suit your own needs and help give you tips on design principles.
The course is presented in sections, some with handouts to help you and are based on solid design principles and experience.
We hope you enjoy this course and take with you some creative ideas for your own small space.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a interest in making the most of their outdoor space/area
- People that want to make the most of a small outdoor space and maximise their options
My name is Stewart Roberts, I'm based in North London UK and I am one half of a Landscaper Design and Build business.I am a qualified Horticulturalist and Landscaper working with a Qualified Garden Designer.
I work with Dean Blunkell to produce courses Dean presents the courses and teaches garden design, he also has a background in art and design.
I have an interest in Gardening (of course) and Garden Design, Food Growth, Horticultural as well as films, filmaking and Science Fiction!