Creating Next-Gen Environments in UE5
What you'll learn
- How to plan and execute a full environment; methods that will guarantee the chance of finishing an environment
- Creating high quality Foliage, vegetation and tree
- Master Material Creation for games
- Sculpting natural elements like: Rock, stone, in Zbrush
- Creating high quality textures in Substance 3d Painter and Substance 3d Designer
- This course is not designed for absolute 3d beginners. I expect you to have some sort of basic 3d experience. You should have Zbrush, Blender, UE5, Substance 3d Painter and Substance 3d Designer and Gaea installed on your computer.
Do you want to Learn about the latest workflows in Realtime Game Environment Creation?
Then I welcome you to Nexttut education's Creating Next-Gen Environments in UE5 course.
WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN FROM ME:
My name is Arash Aref and I have been a 3d Environment Artist for some time now. I have a good amount of experience in teaching 3d Environment Art for games. I have had many happy students who enjoyed my courses; Hope you too.
By the end of this course,
● You will have an understanding about Complete Level Creation Using UE5 and other softwares as well.
● You will learn a lot of pipelines and workflows when it comes to mesh and texture and material creation for Realtime Game Environments.
WHAT WILL I LEARN:
● Using UE5 new technologies like LUMEN and NANITE and
● How to plan and execute a full environment; methods that will guarantee the chance of finishing an environment
● High Quality AAA Prop authoring for games
● How to Use Blender as the main DCC app
● Using Gaea to generate Terrains
● Creating high quality Foliage, vegetation and tree
● Master Material Creation for games
● How to make proper structure for project that will keep consistency throughout
● Sculpting natural elements like: Rock, stone, in Zbrush
● Creating high quality textures in Substance 3d Painter and Substance 3d Designer
We start by planning the environment; we use references to make informed decisions that will make the environment as realistic as possible, technically and aesthetically. Then We generate a Basic Landscape in Gaea and import in Ue5 and start Blocking out the environments using simples shapes. The Landscape itself is going to be deleted later on and replaced with high quality Nanite meshes to ensure the best quality. Then we will start to iterate, reiterate, and iterate more. We start by simple shapes and gradually make them better, this way we know where to save time and stop adding details and where put the most focus and detail and time. We always start with Big Shapes; and it doesn’t’ matter if it is a mesh, texture or a landscape. We always start from big shapes and then start adding medium and small details in the way we learn how to use Zbrush, Blender and Substance 3d Painter and Substance 3d Designer to produce high quality content. Then use UE5 as the renderer to make a Realtime 3d Environment for Games.
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR ME:
● I have designed this course for intermediate 3d artists, who want to make beautiful looking environment for games but they struggle to get it because they don't find a tutorial which is step by step, no fast forward, no skip and coming from an artist who knows how to do it.
● The course is also for artists who want to speed up their workflow in UE5, Zbrush, Blender and Substance 3d Painter and Substance 3d Designer and improve their skill in Environment Creation for Games.
WHO IS NOT THE IDEAL STUDENT:
This course is not designed for absolute 3d beginners,
WHAT SHOULD I KNOW OR HAVE FOR THE COURSE:
● I expect you to have some sort of basic 3d experience.
● You should have Zbrush, Blender, UE5, Substance 3d Painter and Substance 3d Designer and Gaea installed on your computer.
JOIN ME NOW:
So if you want to make a full 3d Environment, then join me now, and take your skills to the next level. Don't forget that investing in yourself will pay for the rest of your life. Hope to see you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- I have designed this course for intermediate 3d artists, who want to make beautiful looking environment for games.
Welcome to Nexttut Education, Myself Nalini Kanta Jena, I am the founder and director of Nexttut Education. I have been teaching and working in the game industry since 2008.
I have been teaching here on Udemy since 2017 and have created few bestseller courses. student seems to love my work and I love them as well. Everything was fine but except one problem and that is student's growing demand to create various courses for them. I realize that I can never fulfill such massive number of request to create different courses so that is when Nexttut Education took it's shape.
We only create courses with highly talented professionals who has at least 5+ years off experience working in the film and game industry.
The single goal of Nexttut Education is to help students to become a production ready artist and get jobs wherever they want. We are committed to create high quality professional courses for 3d students. If you are a student learning from any local institution or a 3d artist who has just started working in the industry or an artist who has some years of experience, you have come to the right place.
We love you and your feedback. Please give us feedback on how we can make better courses for you and how we can help you in any ways.
thank you for reading :)
Nalini kanta jena