- No prerequisites
An infographic is a collection of imagery, charts, and minimal text that gives an easy-to-understand overview of a topic. Infographics are a valuable tool for visual communication. The most visually unique, creative infographics are often the most effective, because they grab our attention and don’t let go.
Why are infographics used?
Infographics are great for making complex information easy to digest. They can be helpful anytime you want to:
Provide a quick overview of a topic
Explain a complex process
Display research findings or survey data
Summarize a long blog post or report
Compare and contrast multiple options
Raise awareness about an issue or cause
When you need to give someone a really quick rundown on something that can be hard to explain in words alone, an infographic is a good way to go. This means that infographics can be useful in pretty much any industry.
Marketers can use infographics to:
Showcase your business’s achievements on a landing page or downloadable one pager
Send a visually striking newsletter to deliver news, showcase a new product or service or demonstrate thought leadership
Improve their online courses or course handouts
Drive interest on social media. Share snippets on Instagram or the full infographic on Pinterest.
Make a roundup infographic. Collect quotes from influencers, compile them in an infographic and write a blog post around it.
Summarize key points in a white paper or ebook.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in designing infographics
- 01:05Introduction to Infographics
- 01:25Applications of Infographics
- 01:42Types of Infographics
- 01:01Introduction to Motion Infographics
- 01:55Ingredient 1 - Text
- 02:07Ingredient 2 - Images and Illustrations
- 01:45Ingredient 3 - Icons
- 02:11Ingredient 4 - Colour
- 01:40Ingredient 5 - Charts, Maps & Graphs
- 06:55Understanding the purpose
- 10:00Example 1 - Automobile Production Process
- 09:02Example 2 - Growth of Indian Software Industry
- 18:36Example 3 - Healthy Diet
- 04:30Pro Tip 1 - Creating Your Own Graphics Part 1
- 02:11Pro Tip 2 - Creating Your Own Graphics Part 2
We are an eLearning company with more than 10 million learners for our courses. Our expertise is in creating eLearning courses which are self paced and rich in instructional design. We focus on the principles of 'learning by doing' in the courses by teaching the concepts and the tools while creating projects or assets.