Creating High Paying Coaching Clients
What you'll learn
- re-frame the fears and challenge the beliefs that are holding you back from success
- use your strengths to create clients
- understand how to make bold proposals with value-based pricing
- practice selling the experience, not the concept, of coaching
- stop schmoozing and start leading your clients
- become more resilient by learning to love the word NO
- discover that selling is fun. For you and the client. When it is done right.
- know how to bounce back and quickly regain your balance
- become an owner of your life, by increasingly ceasing to be a victim of the circumstances and external influences
- understand the power of being the most vulnerable and authentic person in the room.
- experience deep confidence – from the inside-out
- eliminate any remaining deep, ingrained social fears of rejection, to build wealth and prosperity.
- learn to experience rejection as information.
- let go of any remaining ‘needy’ attachment to outcome.
- experience embracing failure – as the only true route to more success.
- become a man or woman of your word. What you say will occur is what will occur.
- understand what we mean when we say Extraordinary Requests generate Extraordinary Results.
- experience that money can be the most perfect expression of your Creativity.
In the CCI you will not be taught how to be a coach, although the course may cover some pointers to help you become more powerful with your clients. The only purpose of this course is to answer your questions of “how do I find clients?” and “how do I get clients?” Most certification programs strive to make you appear more official in front of potential clients, and granted, you most likely will be more effective by going through them, but they do little to get you clients. The CCI will give you the tools you need to get clients who beg you to take them on and don’t back out of contracts. Many coaches take an arms length approach at building a business. The CCI is anything but arm’s length. By completing this program, you will know exactly what it takes to create clients, have the clarity you need to act, and have unlimited potential for success.
**As a bonus, when you register for the course, you will get access to our instant audio downloads, with over ten hours of conversations, distinctions and fly-on-the wall coaching by Steve Chandler and Rich Litvin. Wait!! We’re not done. We are also giving you Steve Chandler’s 17 Lies That Coaches Tell Themselves. This document will surely open your eyes to the many ways coaches deceive themselves and accept failure over success.
Who this course is for:
- Coaches at every level of business
Nicholas Townsend Smith (Nick) is a High-Impact Performance Coach/Consultant who has an unwavering commitment to his clients’ success. Nick works with leaders in organizations, sales professionals, individuals from around the world, and experts in fields as broad as World-Champion Arm Wrestling to New York Times best-selling authors. His ability to help individuals see the gaps in their performance and create a ClearPath to change is compelling and unique.
Nick was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) in 2017 and has been able to generate success despite the setbacks produced by mental illness. His experiences in dealing with his own challenges give him an empathic view when it comes to mental illness and success.
Nick works with companies to increase their teams’ performance. He shows teams how to push past the mental challenges they will face in life and business to create success. He also developed programs and systems that have helped hundred-million-dollar companies grow sales and profits exponentially. His systems are used by top-performing salespeople and business owners across the United States and throughout the world. Additionally, Nick works with small business owners to improve their performance and increase employee engagement.
Nick is a trained performance coach with thousands of hours of experience in coaching and training. He was mentored by Best-Selling author and Fortune 500 coach Steve Chandler, Rich Litvin—author of ‘The Prosperous Coach,’ Ontocore’s Brandon Craig, and many others. Nick holds a Master’s degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, is a published author, and a devoted father.
If you are ready to see a significant change in your life, you need to have a conversation with Nick.