Create a Happy Workplace
What you'll learn
- How to transform your culture at work to one based on trust
- How to create happy, productive workplaces where people are truly fulfilled
- How to step out of the way as a manager, and enable freedom within guidelines
- Discover what your role as a manager should be
- Understand how to recruit for attitude, to get the right people in place
Imagine a workplace where people are energised and motivated by being in control of the work they do; where people are trusted and given freedom, within clear guidelines, to decide how to achieve their results; where colleagues are able to get the life balance they want and are valued according to what they achieve, rather than the number of hours spent at their desk.
Wouldn’t you want to work there? What it would feel like to be the person or team that is creating a workplace like that?
This course will guide you through the key principles of Henry Stewart’s Happy Manifesto. Written and practised at his award-winning company, Happy, the Happy Manifesto sets out simple ideas and principles that change the way people work.
Who this course is for:
- Managers and leaders interested in transforming their organisation to become based on trust and freedom
Henry Stewart is founder and Chief Happiness Officer of London-based training business Happy Ltd. Happy was rated one of the top 20 workplaces in the UK for 5 successive years and now helps other organisations create happy workplaces.
Henry was listed in the Guru Radar of the Thinkers 50 list of the most influential business thinkers in the world. "He is one of the thinkers who we believe will shape the future of business", explained list compiler Stuart Crainer.
His book, The Happy Manifesto, was published by Kogan Page in 2013 and short-listed for business book of the year.