iPhone Photography Secrets
What you'll learn
- iPhone Camera App - Settings & Functions
- iPhone Camera App - Managing Photos in the Camera Roll
- iPhone Camera App - Sharing Photos in the Camera Roll
- iPhone Apps - Popular Sharing Apps
- iPhone Apps - Favorite Apps for Photo Capturing, Editing, & Special Effects
- iPhone Photography Tips & Techniques - Building Your Creative Eye
- Connecting iPhone & Computers for Sharing & Archiving
- Familiarity with basic iPhone operation is helpful - though all operations to success in this class will be covered in the sessions. The instructor simply requests you come to each class session with a smile on your face, a desire to make beautiful photos that will satisfy your creative urges and impress your friends! The greatest photography options are realized using an iPhone 5, 4s, or 4 and the newer options like iCloud Sync require iOS 6 installed on your device.
This is a thorough class where you'll learn the tools, techniques, and photography tips to create gorgeous iPhone photographs (using an iPod Touch or iPad as well).
With more than 80 short video lessons - which you can access and review anytime, forever... you will learn the information and techniques to take your mobile photography to the next level.
Learn to use 'the camera that's always with you' -- whether it's for travel, for business, for family, or just for fun with friends. View the short (3:00) video above for an overview & introduction to this course.
Comments from folks enjoying this class:
Very comprehensive, great pacing and instruction.
Love the enthusiasm & professionalism of Chet Davis already...can't wait to learn more.
Chet has created a concise, easy to follow, set of lectures for the iPhone... To sum up, the course hits all bases and has taught me some new tricks, which makes using my new iPhone even more enjoyable!
As someone technologically challenged I appreciate how the viewer is walked through all the lessons. Very helpful and I highly recommend!
What You Will Learn in this iPhone Photography Course
We start with the the settings and options in the iPhone camera app. You'll see up close and personal the Apps (iPhone Applications) that will give you great results - both in capturing photos, and in processing & editing photos right on your iPhone.
Together we'll cover several techniques to improve your camera composition -- and hone your creative eye. And I'll share with you the easy ways to connect to a computer for sharing and archiving of your iPhone photographs.
You can participate in this class via your desktop or laptop computer, but you can also enjoy learning using the Udemy App on your iPad. This free App is available in the App Store here: Udemy free App for iPad
Comments from those who have learned from Chet Davis:
"I REALLY enjoyed your class. YOU make the class enjoyable and fun and you are so easy-going and an AMAZING teacher."
"Chet is an amazing teacher. His clarity, knowledge, patience and warm personality are such a gift to any person lucky to be learning from him"
"I wish I had you as a teacher in High School!"
Who this course is for:
- Folks with an Apple iPhone who are eager to maximize the photographic potential with the 'camera that's always with you'. The course also applies to those using the iPod Touch (Gen4 and higher), and the iPad/iPad Mini.
Chet loves to teach...he loves helping others learn, whether it's an artistic technique in video or photography; or a software application or technology tool. Whether you join Chet for a live hands-on workshop or an on-line lesson on Udemy you clearly experience his enthusiasm, his expertise, and his passion for teaching.
Chet 'cut' his teacher teeth with 17 years in the classroom as teacher of a high school Video Technology program in California. He's made presentations at National and Regional Conferences and led hands-on workshops for in 41 US States, 3 Canadian provinces and in Europe (European Schools Program). Chet is listed in two volumes of Who’s Who in American Education and has testified before a Congressional Sub-Committee on the importance of Technology in Education.
When he's not teaching, he enjoys traveling - and producing travel video and photography. He likes playing tennis, snowboarding and mountain biking... and he loves to cook (he makes a mean Chimichanga from scratch).