Rebuild Any Website To Convert Visitors To Customers
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Design better and more effective websites that turn website visitors into potential customers
- Present material that will keep website visitors on the website longer
- Make money with any website
- Show up-to-date information
- Display the contact information in a more prominent place to get more visitor engagement
- Getting website visitors to take action and purchase that product
- Acquire a competitive edge and web design over similar websites
- Entice website visitors to return to the website more often: Increase return rate
- Understand why search engine optimization is also people optimization (and why most SEO professionals do not understand how important this is)
- Students only need the desire to design a successful website using any method including Dreamweaver, Wordpress, HTML, CSS or any back end scripting language such as PHP or .NET.
This is a complete course that is for anyone who has designed a website in the past or is thinking about designing a website in the near future.
This course does not include coding of any kind, so no knowledge of HTML is required. If you have ever designed your website with any of the following technologies:
- HTML 4/5
- MS Front Page
...then this course is perfect for you.
Have You Ever Designed A Website That Has Not Increased Your Online Sales?
If you have ever designed a website and have not been able to sell your products or services from it, then it may be designed ineffectively. I will show you how to make your website successful just by changing its design.
My course will show you what type of web design makes website visitors take action to achieve your website goal. We also show what does NOT work and how to fix the issues.
Using This Course As A Reference
This course is not just for learning how to create successful websites, but also to be used as a reference while you design your website.
My Background In Web Design And Fixing Ineffective Websites
I have not only designed websites for my clients, but I have also turned around their sales and visitor engagement. I now offer these same strategies to students in this course.
I Offer Several Activities and Projects In This Course To Help Students Apply This Course To Their Own Websites
When students sign up for this course, they will have access to various exercises and quizzes to help them apply the knowledge and design strategies taught in this course.
- This course is geared toward everyone who designs a website regardless of the method. Whether you design your website with Dreamweaver, plain HTML or a scripting language like PHP, this course will help you create more engaging websites for your visitors
- This course is also perfect for online marketers and social media professionals who need to sell products and services online by presenting the products and services in a faster, more direct way.
In this video, I explain why this course is perfect for anyone who designs websites and would like to engage more with their visitors online. This is not a coding course, but is a good fit for any type of web design method including Dreamweaver. HTML or websites like Wix.
Whether you want your website visitors to purchase your product online, join your website as a member or perform any of the 23 actions listed in Lecture 2, this course teaches the design strategies that will work for any website.
Websites make more money when their website visitors are lead to the end goal. How do we accomplish this? With hard or direct calls to action. More often than not, most websites have more than one confusing website visitors.
In this video lecture, I show you how to differentiate the difference on any website between direct (hard) and indirect (soft) calls to action.
This is something that most marketing or web design courses will not tell you.
There are companies who need to make money from their phone number what are displayed on their website. Most web designers add the phone number to the wrong place. In this video, I explain how to place the phone number to generate more leads and sales.
Placing your logo in the optimal position makes a BIG difference when it comes to branding yourself or your company. Do not just place your logo in the upper left-hand corner like most websites if that logo will take away from your call to action. In this lecture, I show you exactly what the place is for your logo.
This is the most occurring element on any website that makes the website look outdated no matter how often it is updated. Correctly implementing this single piece of information in your website's footer will make or break its success for return visits, visitor interaction, and online sales.
There are five major mistakes that websites commit and anyone of them can cost sales and return visits.
Why adding too much contact information is just as bad as having no contact information.
Everyone has a goal with their websites. Most websites have several goals. In this exercise, write down the most important goal. It can only be one goal. Next follow these steps in this exercise.
For some of my students, this has become a popular section, but I have stripped out some older videos and am revamping this section to update it more.
Watch this introduction on some of the mistakes that people make when it comes to making money and how you can avoid them.
Mobile devices are becoming more popular than computer screens to view and utilize websites. Does your website look well-designed on a mobile device?
This project contains instructions on how to perfectly view your website on a mobile device and how to decide if it is time for a redesign.