Customer Experience: Build Customer Loyalty
What you'll learn
- Why customer experience improvement is so important for business growth
- How to prioritise customers in every company-centric decision
- The ‘Six Ingredients of Customer Delight’
- The four key stages of creating an exemplary customer experience
- How to monitor and resolve customer disappointment
- How to develop a plan that will enhance your business’ exposure through customer-focused actions
- How to improve customer experience by understanding how customers think
- No requirements
Are you looking to go above and beyond for your customers? Are you looking for that secret recipe that will take your customers from being ‘pleased’ to ‘delighted’? Do you understand the importance of customer service, but are looking for that extra actionable insight to get your business the exposure it deserves?
This course will be the answer to all your problems - knowing how to improve customer experience can appear simple, but putting your knowledge into practice is another challenge altogether.
By looking at bespoke ‘3-D businesses’ and the way they treat their customers, you will soon understand exactly what it takes to whip up a state of ‘customer delight’. Not only does this provide natural exposure for your company, it enhances the likelihood of customer recurrence, driving your profits up and boosting consumer loyalty. After all, doing that little bit extra requires minimal effort, but it goes such a long way.
The course content won’t only focus on advice and tips. It will give you deep insights into the customer’s psyche, giving you a clear understanding of what makes them ‘tick’. Applying this knowledge opens you up to a world of opportunities. You’ll be able to spot customer disappointment before it becomes a problem, and use your understanding of their thought patterns to navigate the direction your company is going in. The customer comes first, so customer experience management should be at the top of your list of priorities.
Improving customer experience requires a two-pronged approach. It’s not just a case of knowing what makes them happy and working towards delivering on that - customer experience improvement comes from understanding your weaknesses, and looking to resolve them before they hold you back. That way, you can then invest all your efforts into a strategy that moves your consumers from ‘delighted’ to ‘devoted’. Soon, they aren’t just happy with your product or service - it’s something they just cannot live without!
Do you want your customers to be devoted to your business? Then we look forward to welcoming you to the course.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals looking to develop stellar customer service skills
- Professionals wanting to know the skills it takes to delight your customers
- Professionals in a customer-facing role who wants to monitor consumers’ thought processes more effectively
- Business leaders trying to connect with their brand audience better
- Business owners wishing to grow their company through heightened exposure and enhanced customer satisfaction
The Expert Academy is a specialist creator, publisher and distributor of high-quality online courses. We bring together leading experts from around the world so you can learn from the best.
Our experts will teach you skills that will have an immediate positive impact on your life. We help you learn from the very best.
Lahcen is an online course creator & marketer. He has been creating and selling online courses successfully since 2014. His clients range from solopreneurs to top elearning companies. His courses and those of his clients impacted the lives of millions of learners around the world. His specialties include: Course creation, Landing page optimization & Course marketing.