Reduce your work stress - optimize your time.
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to optimize your work day, using what we have learnt from neuroscience.
- Learn why your brain automatically tunes out when you are stressed or tired, and what you can do about. it.
- I will give you some brain-friendly study tips.
- I will challenge your default thinking patterns by taking you through a structured coaching session, and help you stretch your thinking.
If you are interested in reducing your daily work stress by optimizing your time with the way our brains work, this course is for you.
In the Introduction lesson, we cover different developmental areas that you need to keep in mind on your journey through life. We call this our CERES model. The lesson includes your course workbook, in the form of an editable PDF. There is also a lesson on brain-friendly study tips, which should benefit you for other courses you are doing as well.
In the second lesson we cover WHY this subject is important, what it looks like and how you need to think about it.
After completion of the WHY, WHAT and HOW lessons you will go into the last section of the course which is called the PERSONAL GROWTH ZONE. The lesson is a structured coaching session, where we will work through pertinent questions related to the subject.
The idea here is for you to challenge and stretch your own thinking, then pause and reflect on the insights you gain, after which we encourage you to write down the insights that are meaningful to you.
We will work through this section together, question by question. We will discuss each question, then I will ask you to pause the video, and do the thinking, reflection, and writing. The objective is that at the end of this course, you will have a framework of how you can improve the way you interact with the world around you, using the notes that you would have written in the workbook.
If you require support during the course you can book a once-off free 40-minute coaching session.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals curious about how to increase their productivity
- Individuals interested in living as the best possible version of themselves
- Individuals who are not scared to challenge their own thinking
- People who want to help others grow
After a successful 20+ year career in the telecommunications industry in various senior leadership roles, I embarked on a new journey in 2020, driven by my passion for helping people live as the best possible version of themselves.
In 2015, I qualified as a coach through the NeuroLeadership Institute's Coaching Program and have been a life-long student of personal development.