Creating Bespoke Data Visualisations in Tableau - Part Two
What you'll learn
- Creating Bespoke (Custom) Data Visulisations
- How to take your Data Visualisations to the Next Level
- Bespoke Data Visualisation Design
- Intermediate / Advanced Tableau Concepts
- How to use Table Calculations in Tableau
- Data Densification Techniques in Tableau
- Completed our Creating Bespoke Data Visualisations in Tableau
- Tableau Desktop / Tableau Public Installed
- 6-12 Months of Tableau Desktop Experience
- Excel (or equivalent spreadsheet software)
- An Understanding of Tableau Desktop / Tableau Public
Tableau Desktop is often referred to as the Gold Standard for Data Visualization, Data Discovery and Self-Service Data Analytics, and caters for all users from IT Practitioners, to Data Scientists, to Data Consumers.
Part II is a continuation of my Creating Bespoke Data Visualisation Course and we are going to keep pushing the limits of what we can visualize in Tableau; this course consists of tutorials on creating bespoke data visualizations and split into five distinct sections:
Bespoke Point Charts
Bespoke Line Charts
Bespoke Jitter Charts
Bespoke Polygon Charts
Bespoke Miscellaneous Charts
Ideally, you would have completed the first course, but if you have experience in Bespoke Data Visualisations this is not essential.
Who this course is for:
- Tableau Enthusiasts who want to push boundaries
- Tableau Rockstars who want to have fun
Toan Hoang has over 18 years of experience in Business Intelligence, Data Management, Big Data, Data Lakes, the Internet of Things (IoT), Data Visualisation and the Data Analytics space. Toan has delivered solutions with a broad variety of tools including Tableau (2020 and 2021 Tableau Zen Master), Microsoft (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS and Power BI), Looker, SAP BusinessObjects and Open Source.
Toan is the Founder and Managing Partner of Simplified Insights which provides services in Data Strategy, Data Management, Data Education and Data Analytics and Visualisation.
Toan's past client list is extensive and includes Telefonica, Lloyds Banking Group, BNP Paribas, Schroders, JUST EAT, UBS, and many many more. More recently, Toan has been instrumental in the adoption of Tableau through the formation of Centers of Excellence (COE), enterprise installation and configuration, and organisational training and data literacy.