Creating an Unresourced Project with Primavera P6 PPM
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This course is aimed at teaching students how to create a project using Primavera Project Manager P6 PPM Professional Client.
- The ability to use a personal computer and understand the fundamentals of the operating system.
- Experience using application software such as Microsoft Office.
- An understanding of how projects are planned, scheduled and controlled, including understanding the project management processes applicable to your projects.
- Access to a computer with P6 loaded.
This course aims to teach participants:
Creating a Project Plan
Starting Up and Navigation
Creating a New Project
Creating a Primavera Project WBS
Adding Activities and Organizing Under the WBS
Formatting the Display
Activity Network View
This is the first 11 chapters of the book Planning and Control Using Oracle Primavera P6 Versions written by Paul E Harris.
- Programme Managers and Project Control staff evaluating the software against your organisational requirements.
- Project schedulers who wish to learn how to use the software to schedule and control projects.
- Database managers who wish to understand how to set up and administer a database.
- Experienced project personal who wish to learn how to schedule and control a project.