Creating an Anime Character in Blender 2.0: Modeling
- 10 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will be able to model, texture, rig, render, and animate and anime character.
- Some basic knowledge of Blender or 3d software.
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level.
In this slightly more in depth series we take a look at some of the basic functions in Blender and cover a wide array of topics. Such as modeling, sculpting, texturing, rigging, rendering, and animating an Anime character from the background sketch to the fully fleshed out model. This is a full package that normally would be sold in three parts, however you can learn literally everything you need to know to get started making your very own character in Blender.
- Students who are interested in learning how to model, texture, render, rig, and animate an anime character.
- This course is for people interested in Anime character creation.
This tutorial is a refresher of the Blender interface for those ho might be a little rusty. This tutorial is also good for a quick crash course on the interface and the tools you'll need to follow along.
In this tutorial we go over adding the background images in our 3d scene.
In this part we model the pants, belt, and shoes of our character.
In this part I cover the two ways to sculpt in Blender and we also begin sculpting the body.