Creating a realistic weapon using blender
What you'll learn
- create your own assets from scratch.
- 3D modelling inside blender.
- UV Unwrapping using blender.
- using photoshop to create masks and add details to our models.
- baking maps inside substance painter.
- Texturing Your Game Asset with Smart Materials.
- Exporting Your Model to Unity.
This course is updated in response to students.
This online course will teach you how to use Blender and substance painter to create a realistic looking weapon!
- Do you want to learn 3d modeling, texturing, and rendering, but don't know where to begin?
- Have you spent time looking on youtube to only see tutorials on how to make furniture or coffee cups... (lets make something exciting.)
- Do your 3D models just dont look very realistic and do you think it is hard to recreate a concept from someone else???
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you're in the right place!
I know it can be frustrating watching other people post gorgeous looking renders and game assets online, while always wondering how they did it. You can spend hours or even days trying to find the right tutorial online to recreate a 3D asset. Even then they don't always cover the complete pipeline from start to finish.
That's why we created this course - to teach people just like you how to create awesome looking models with Blender and substance painter.
Have fun while learning! Learn by actually doing!
After enrolling in this course, you'll be taken through a complete project that will show you how to recreate a 3D game asset from start to finish. Follow along and practice while learning!
you will follow this process:
i will go step to step through the entire model.
You guys can follow every step i make.(This is not a dubbed over version i am speaking and modelling in real time.)
This way you can see exactly what i am doing while i am explaining.
You will get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee.
If you're a complete beginner, chapter 1 is a crashcourse and i will teach you everything needed to make this asset.
Note: access to this course comes with an optional, free facebook group where we will all be able to share our models and progress. this is a great way to connect with other students.
Dive in now, you won't be disappointed!
Who this course is for:
- beginner 3D artists who want to start creating realistic assets.
- intermediate 3D artists who want to improve their skills inside blender
- A prior knowledge of Blender is recommended, though students who are beginners and follow along carefully can learn Blender rather quickly as we cover the different aspects of the using the software.
- Anyone who is looking for a complete Blender course that explains every tool and facet of the application should not take this course. This is a course that provides a practical project for 3D artists in real world settings, so not every tool and function will be explained.
I am a 3D artist with years of experience. my journey started when i was 14 using deskartes in my dad's goldsmith store. when a costumer was not sure what the 2d drawing would look like we made a 3d visualisation. and we also printed the jewelry in wax.
After this i started my school as an engineer. we worked with solidworks and this ment that you were very constraint to every measurement of the model.
on my own i wanted to make games and i stumbled upon blender. this free exciting program that could do it all. i have learned everything i needed to make awesome looking 3d models.
my next step was character creation and Zbrush is already second nature.