Creating a Professional LinkedIn Profile (2021)
What you'll learn
- Create an understanding of the importance of a Professional LinkedIn Profile in business and your career journey today.
- Discover the importance of using relevant keywords.
- Begin to focus your messaging on your target audience.
- Become introduced to the top 12 areas of your LinkedIn Profile and how to use them properly.
- You will need to understand how to use a computer and web browser.
- You will need to have your own personal LinkedIn Account.
As of January 2020, there were more than 650 million people with LinkedIn Profiles. LinkedIn is the #1 Professional Networking Social Media site globally.
However many are still not built without focus, purpose, or goals in mind. Very few LinkedIn Members create their LinkedIn Profiles with their most important keywords and their most important viewer in mind.
I refer to a Professional LinkedIn Profile as one where the LinkedIn Member purposefully wrote it focused on their Most Important Viewer using keywords and stories relevant to them and what the LinkedIn Member does for them.
This course was created to help you build your Professional LinkedIn Profile and position you better than your peers and/or competitors on LinkedIn so you can begin creating real business value using LinkedIn as a business tool.
We will discuss the key perspectives of building a Professional LinkedIn Profile in this course as well as show you the most important areas of LinkedIn to apply these perspectives.
We’ll discuss keyword best practices that focus on your Most Important Viewer as well as the 12 areas of your LinkedIn Profile you will need to use to get the greatest possible value from your LinkedIn Profile. Knowing your most important keywords, who your most important viewer is, and how to build a profile that speaks to them is the #1 most important step of using LinkedIn as a business tool.
During this course, we will share with you how a well built Professional LinkedIn Profile is beneficial and built.
Who this course is for:
- Business Development Profressionals who want to present themselves to their target audience.
- Sales Leaders guiding sales professionals with social networking.
- Field Sales Professionals who network with their clients, prospects and peers.
- College Graduates looking to be found by business owners and recruiters.
- People in career transition who want to be discovered by recruiters.
I have been experimenting with and experiencing LinkedIn since 2008. Because of my experiences and training, I have become known as a world-renown LinkedIn Strategist, Consultant, Coach, Trainer, and Speaker.
I teach individuals how to use LinkedIn as a business tool to Present, Connect and Engage in order to create business value. I'm an accomplished author, public speaker, avid social media engaged, YouTuber, and blogger. As a proven authority of the principles and practices of Using LinkedIn as a business tool, I love to help people get the greatest value from their use of LinkedIn and other social media tools.