Creating a Professional LinkedIn Profile 2022
What you'll learn
- Create an understanding of the importance of a Professional LinkedIn Profile in business today.
- Become knowledgeable about using the right keywords in your LinkedIn Profile.
- Begin to develop clarity of who your target audience is.
- Be introduced to the key areas of your LinkedIn Profile and how to use them.
- You will need to be able to use a web browser and you will need a LinkedIn account.
As of 08/23/22, there were more than 850 million people with LinkedIn Profiles. LinkedIn continues to be the #1 Professional Networking Social Media site globally.
However many LinkedIn Profiles are still built without focus, purpose, or clear goals in mind. Very few LinkedIn Members create their LinkedIn Profiles using their most important keywords and with their target audience, i.e. most important viewers, in mind.
I refer to a Professional LinkedIn Profile as one where the LinkedIn Member purposefully writes the content focused on their target audience using keywords and stories relevant to who they are today and what they do relevant to their target audience.
This course was created to guide you on building your Professional LinkedIn Profile and positioning yourself better than your peers and/or competitors on LinkedIn. Doing so is important to creating real business value using LinkedIn as a business tool.
In this course, we will discuss the key tactics and styles of building a Professional LinkedIn Profile, including the best practices of using many of the key areas of a LinkedIn Profile.
I will share my own experiences and successes in building a LinkedIn Profile that is often found on the first page of a Google Search and how I make this happen. You will discover the importance of ensuring the content is written using words and phrases that resonate with your target audience and how to do this. We will discuss tactics for building your keyword list and then how to incorporate those phrases/words in your content.
Who this course is for:
- Business Professionals who want to stand out online.
- Business Developers who want their target audience to see they are authorities in their space.
- Job Seekers who want to be seen as quality candidates to hiring managers and recruiters.
- Business Executives who want to build a stronger online presence in their industry
I have been experimenting with and experiencing LinkedIn since 2008. Because of my experiences and training, I have become known as a world-renown LinkedIn Strategist, Consultant, Coach, Trainer, and Speaker.
I teach individuals how to use LinkedIn as a business tool to Present, Connect and Engage in order to create business value. I'm an accomplished author, public speaker, avid social media engaged, YouTuber, and blogger. As a proven authority of the principles and practices of Using LinkedIn as a business tool, I love to help people get the greatest value from their use of LinkedIn and other social media tools.