Special Effects Makeup: Creating a Bald Cap
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Creating a Bald Cap
- Making a Head Template
- Creating Bondo
- Applying the Bald Cap
- Painting the Bald Cap
- Removing the Bald Cap
- Special Effects Makeup
- Cinemagraphic Makeup
- Movie Makeup
- No course requirements or prerequisites
Manufacture your own custom made bald cap!
Shannon McKean, makeup artist and trainer at the Australian Academy of Cinemagraphic Makeup, will guide you with tips and tricks from her 30 years of experience in the industry. Watch and learn how to make a head template, manufacturing the bald cap, preparing your model, applying the bald cap, painting the bald cap and removing the bald cap. This course is ideal for anybody interested in special effects makeup.
This extended version contains an extra hour of additional information and resources; including product information, where to get products, tricks and tips and more demonstration time.
- Beginners wanting to pursue a career in the special effects makeup industry
- Anybody interested in special effects makeup
- Makeup artists wanting to learn new techniques
- Photographers and videographers wanting to upskill
- Cosplayers who want to take their cosplay to the next level
- Performing arts lovers
- Makeup lovers
To create your own custom made bald cap, you require exact measurements so it can fit. This lecture will teach you how to create a template of your actor's head.