Create Music in Under 15 minutes | Garage Band
What you'll learn
- Learn how to create original content
- Learn how to use loops effectively
- a basic introduction to music creating software
- becoming independent in creating music and not buying it
- Basic knowledge of Imac/Mac Book, access to an apple computer and access to a desktop version of Garage Band
What you will learn in this course is what Garage Band is and how to use it.
1. I take you through the challenges you may find when wanting to outsource music (pros and cons)
The nice thing about creating your own music is you control your time and don’t have to abruptly fade out. You also have an original composition which you are free to monetise. You don’t have to pay a hefty amount or a subscription plan and my favourite, is that it feels really good to say you’ve composed your own track when someone compliments your music.
2. I give you an overview of what Garage Band loops are
3. I take you through the app and walk you through how to maximise your use
There are many reasons you may need to compose music in our times. Most of the time it is to promote your content on Youtube Instagram or other social media platforms. Copyright restrictions have made it limiting to use music of our choice, licensing music is costly and free music sites may not match your aesthetic sense--so its time to take control.
4. step by step composition guide
Once I figured Garage Band I never bothered learning about other compositing apps especially if you have a Mac computer then it becomes very convenient.
5. Pro Tips: On the whole I would say Garage Band is also a professional tool for musicians, but using loops and with practice it becomes an easy tool to make help less advance students that’s also why I enjoy this app because it makes the daunting task of creating music much more easy.
In this course I teach you how to master the basics of garage band loops in under 15 minutes, hope this helps you.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners wanting to get into creating music for their content
Alternative and a lateral thinker, you cannot expect mundane and boring from Sangeeta. Her eclectic multi talented family always encouraged her. Their decision to put her into Woodstock School also fuelled her creative fires for her whole 12 years of education. She picked up a camera when she was in secondary school and a JVC handy-cam in high school. She edited her first film about her classmates as Seniors
Music, Photographer and Videography ran in her blood line from the start. And she bloomed through her Bachelors of Arts with an English major at St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai where she wrote directed her first play during 2001 Ithaca.
Sangeeta never wasted time, the day her exams finished she interned as an Editor at USL studios after which she moved to Filmfare and was a copy editor for a few years. TV came calling and she moved to Aaj Tak-Headlines Today and NDTV where because she often shot and edit her own stories. Through her TV adventures as an Entertainment Anchor she hosted Nite Out, The Big Ticket, Mad Mad World and EQ as well as produced several featuretes. But news was limiting especially in terms of qualitative production. She so Sangeeta began freelancing and set up a small studio and began small scale and sometimes big scale corporate work and moved into wedding story features as well.