PowerPoint Masterclass: Logo Design & Animation for Beginner
What you'll learn
- Create a professionally-designed logo using PowerPoint
- Create a variety of logo designs, including letter mark, pictorial mark, abstract, emblem, etc. in PowerPoint
- Creating 3D Logo Mockup in PowerPoint
- Creating an HD logo animation and export as a video
- Mastering Merge Shapes to create almost anything using PowerPoint. (Your creativity is the only limit)
- Discovering the power of transition in creating simple but elegant logo animations
- Creating logos with various entry and motion animation effects
- Understanding Animation Pane and Mastering its features to create stunning animations
- Practicing FreeFrom shapes to create Origami Arts and Shadow effects in PowerPoint
- Using Audio and Video together to produce professional logo animations in PowerPoint
- Understanding how to trace logos using PowerPoint
- Enhance competency in PowerPoint and its features to create icons and logos
- Put your skills to the test with an array of logo projects to create and animate
- Learn how to edit vector files in PowerPoint
- Instructors feedback and support if you ever get stuck
- 30-Day Money-Back GuaranteeLifetime access to future course updates, so you can keep updating your skills
- No special knowledge is required since this course shows you a complete, step-by-step, start to finish guide to create and animate awesome login in PowerPoint
- Office 365 or the latest version of PowerPoint
Designing a logo with no graphic design skills and without graphic design software is not possible.
But believe it or not… with nothing but a simple pc and PowerPoint, you can design an awesome logo for your brand, even animate the logo for doing a business presentation or for creating videos.
It’s easier than you imagine!
Put simply, if you can do a few simple clicks, you can use PowerPoint to get the job done. Because instead of using complicated features (like the ones you’ll find in graphic design software), you only need to use simple tools that come with PowerPoint to design and animate your logo.
This course shows you all the tools you can use, and how to use them to get your logo done for far less time and money.
That’s not all!
This course shows you more than just creating a basic logo.
After this course, you will not only be able to create and animation your logo in PowerPoint but able to scale up your mastery in PowerPoint with an array of DIY projects.
What’s more, you’ll also gain access to:
Instructors feedback and support if you ever get stuck
Lifetime access to future course updates, so you can keep updating your skills
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
1. Gain Access to 100+ PowerPoint editable logo bundles and get hands-on practice creating your logo.
2. FREE EBOOK: When you join the course, you’ll also get a supplementary eBook that shows you theoretical aspects of logo design, and the best places to quickly find all the resources you need for your work including, logo intro music, free images, and more. Plus, the book also shows you how to find inspiration fast, so you’ll never get stuck.
Improve your skills and discover more valuable tools and resources from the FREE EBOOK:
Because we want you to have more than just a basic understanding of creating a logo with PowerPoint, but have the basic skills to create a professionally-designed logo, we’re giving away a free eBook called “Basics of Logo design”.
Here’s what you’ll learn from the free eBook:
Understand what a logo is and how it's beneficial to the business.
Learn principles of Logo Design
Discover types of Logo Design
Understanding typeface and color schemes
Spot Top Websites to find logo Inspiration
Creating color palates from various websites
Identify Royalty-Free Images, Illustrations, Fonts, and Music websites
Who this course is for:
- An entrepreneur who wants to create a logo for their brand on their own
- Anyone who wants to kick starts their business but don’t want to spend 100s of dollars to hire a graphic designer, or simply don’t have the time to learn design software
- YouTubers who want to create logo animation intros
- Anyone passionate about creating a brand on their own
- Those who have a positive attitude, willingness to learn, create, and animate logo
- And people like me who are always obsessed with PowerPoint
We are a presentation design agency built by a team of storytellers, graphic designers, and teachers who learn and learners who teach.
After spending years delivering masterpiece content to clients, we’re now focusing on building up a comprehensive, yet easy-to-follow PowerPoint course to help people from beginner to pro-level, unveiling its versatility.
Hello, I'm Kavitha. I am a PowerPoint designer and branding expert.
Creativity is a wild mind and disciplined eye- Dorathy Parker
Curiosity to learn new skills keeps me going, and creativity makes me alive. Besides my designing hobby, I help organizations to build their brands and train them on MS-Office and Adobe suites. I am also a recipient of the International Humanitarian Award from USAID and serving with United Nations and a few NGOs as Volunteer.
Prior to my entrepreneurial journey, I was associated with corporates and have been extensively trained in design and documentation skills.