How To Create Content for Social Media
What you'll learn
- How to continuously create unique content for social media
- How to never run out of ideas
- How to begin monetizing your online skills and talents
- The best ways to use social media to grow your brand
- The strategies to generate daily content for different mediums
- Using your personal brand to land opportunities
- Have the freedom to be your own boss
- Turn your content ideas to services
- You should be able to use a computer at an intermediate level
- You should have an intermediate understanding of social media
Creating content is vital in today’s day and age to stay relevant. But, do you ever find yourself running out of ideas with the content you share about your brand and what will excite your audience?
This course will dive into the secrets to continuously create unique and attention-grabbing content for your platforms, how to NEVER run out of ideas, and the best ways to use social media to grow your brand.
You’ll learn the tricks behind the strategies two creative entrepreneurs use to generate daily content for different mediums - everything from blogs and vlogs to using your personal brand as part of your career.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in using social media to further their career or promote their business/services
- Anyone struggling with creating content consistently
- Anyone trying to figure out what to post online
- Anyone who knows their social media platforms need more work
- Anyone who needs help with their online presence
- Content creators who want to work online
- Personal brands who want to increase their engagement and followers
A former TV news reporter, Andrea Valeria took a risk and transitioned her side hustle into her dream job of full-time travel vlogging and living as a digital nomad.
With her passion for digital media and seeing others reach their creative and professional goals, Andrea offers the motivation and knowledge you need to do just that.
On her book 'So You Want to Vlog?,' she shares the vlogging tricks that took her years of trial and error to perfect.
Andrea's vlogs help you push past the fears and doubts of working remotely, and she was featured on Forbes in the article "How These 6 Millennials Travel The World For A Living."
Cassandra is the founder of The Quirky Pineapple Studio, a copywriting & content strategy boutique agency for entrepreneurs, small business owners, and businesses in the hospitality and tourism industries. The Quirky Pineapple Studio creates heartfelt connections for their clients' communities through strategic words and content. Their main focus is to help brands get noticed with words, strategy, and events, to create communities online and in real life.