How To Create a Budget Using Microsoft Excel
- Access to Microsoft Excel
- Desire to understand the most important tool in your personal finances
Would you travel across the country without a road map? Of course not!! So why do you go through life without a map for your finances. This course will equip you with the first tool that you need to master your personal finances: your personal budget. I will walk you through, step-by-step, how to create the four sections that I include in my personal budget while sharing with you the purpose for each section. If you have never used excel before, no worries. I will teach you how to format cells and create math formulas. With this budget in hand you will have the foundation to make significant improvements in your personal finances.
- This course is for that one person that wants to see a significant change in their personal finances. Whether you want to stop living paycheck to paycheck or you want to establish a great financial foundation for your family, this course is for you.
- Tracking Income & Expenses07:55
- The Living, Breathing Document06:18
- Automatic Savings07:11
- Thank you!!01:00
E. Harris considers himself an information conduit rather than an instructor. His experience in information sharing includes fatherhood, brotherhood, HVAC instructor at a technical college, and service manager for a facility management firm. His goal with every course is to make sure the participant feels better about himself/herself at the end of the course in addition to learning the core subject at hand. Through transparency and integrity, he hopes to reach just one person with some information that may change that person's life.