Create your resume for IT
- Will to get a job or will to change for a better job
About the course
IT has a very competitive market. Hundreds of job openings shows up every day, but when a good opportunity appears, dozens of candidates apply to it. The difference between being called for an interview or not, can be your resume.
Creating a resume is not a simple task, experts say a recruiter takes an average of 6 to 8 seconds to check a resume and decide whether to discard it or select it. No wonder this happens, a good job may receive hundreds of resumes.
Due to the large number of candidates, minor mistakes in the resume can make a recruiter discard it even if the candidate has a great experience.
At the end of this course, through tips and examples of how to fill out each section, you will be ready to create a good curriculum for IT.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals with or without experience
- Analysts, software developers, architects, managers.
- Anyone who works or wants to move to the IT area
- Professionals from other areas can get tips about how to improve the organization and how to optimize some sessions that are common to the resumes.
- 03:33Clarity, Objectivity and Organization
- 02:05Two Pages
I am an IT professional with several years of experience, someone who likes to learn and share what have learned. big fan of tests and their techniques and how like to learn new technologies( even if I don't use them)
Beyond IT I'm passionate for Human Resource, finances and administration areas.