Create Your Own Website In 2 Hours
- No requirements are needed to take this course
Building a website used to be the craft of professional coders and website designers -- NOT anymore!
With the introduction of an open source software solution called; Wordpress ... now ANYONE can create a website in 2 hours. Even if you’re a complete technophobe, you … yes YOU, can get a website online.
No matter whether you want:
...A new business website
...An affiliate website
...A website for your existing business
You can learn the skills to do it within this course.
Here’s what we will cover:
* Things to consider before registering a domain name -- get these wrong and you’ll set yourself up for "failure" before you even start.
* The 4 websites you’ll need to use to find the MOST suitable website name for what you need and SPECIFICALLY how to use them.
* How to register your perfect domain name - the complete “Step by Step” process to secure your chosen name.
* How to setup an email account with your new website so its; firstname.lastname@example.org NOT email@example.com — this looks so unprofessional.
* How to install Wordpress and get your site live in minutes using just a few clicks.
* How to add content, images and video to your site with “Step by Step” instruction.
* How to change the "look and feel" of your site in seconds WITHOUT having to know how to write ANY programming language.
* Plus so much more...
Class is in session ... Just click the orange “Take This Course” button at the top of your screen and ... let’s get started.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with no technical skills looking to create their first website
- Individuals considering Wordpress as a blog platform
- Small business owners looking to get their first website online
- Anyone looking for an affordable way to get a personal or business website online quickly
Wesley Atkins is a best selling author, trainer and internet marketing consultant who advises small to medium sized businesses on how to improve profits from their online business with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization).
Some companies he's worked with in the past include: Gambling.com, Casino.co.uk & Quidco.com.
Having created his first website in 2001 that sold golf equipment as an affiliate, he's since built over 120 websites in various markets and authored several books & digital courses. His sole focus now is helping other businesses online and teaching people the knowledge he's gained on how to effectively setup and market websites online for maximum traffic, conversions and profits.