Create Your Own Hedge Fund: Trade Stocks Like A Fund Manager
What you'll learn
- Trade A Low-Risk, High-Probability Mean-Reversion Setup
- Generate 50-100% Annual Returns
- Create A Simple Quantitative Analysis Model To Target Securities With Massive Upside Potential
- Properly Manage A Trading Account Using Leveraged Risk
- Scalp Mean-Reversion Setups For Quick Profit
- Read And Determine Trends Like A 20-Year Trader
- Achieve Consistent Profitability
- This course teaches the student how to tactically trade mean-reversion reversals with the primary trend. Basic chart and technical analysis experience is required
- Students should have a basic understanding of technical analysis and technical tools
- Proper charting and market scanning tools are required. A complete overview of necessary components is covered in Lecture 2 and Lecture 3
- Success is achieved the fastest when students are able to quick-scan the market For both FUNDAMENTAL and TECHNICAL criteria as suggested by the method. Students should consider having access to an analysis platform that is capable of scanning large security databases for the most effective process. However, this is not necessary to learn the trading method. Instructor available for suggestions
- The course details a specific layout and scanning strategy using the TC2000 analysis platform. This is not necessary to learn the method and master the setup. The course discloses all the logic necessary for configuring a layout on any platform that has the required tools
- Delayed (15-20 minute) quotes/charts are acceptable for daily (24-hour) and weekly intervals. Real-time quotes/charts are required for shorter (intra-day) intervals. Instructor available for suggestions
- Scan script logic included for TC2000 and THINKORSWIM (TOS) platforms. Logic may be adapted to any analysis platform that has proper tools and a securities database
- A brokerage account is not required in order to learn how to trade profitably. A simulator may be used and is suggested to achieve consistency
- Students who achieve consistency will need a brokerage account to place trades. A minimum 2,500 USD margin account is suggested for equities (a lower balance is acceptable for Forex accounts). Instructor available for recommendations
- A 25,000 USD minimum account balance (SEC Pattern Day Trader Rule) will be required for U.S. accounts engaged in short-interval (day) trading
Would You Spend An Extra 20 Minutes A Week To Retire With A Million Dollars?
Welcome To CREATE YOUR OWN HEDGE FUND. Learn How To Trade The SlingShot Mean-Reversion Setup And Properly Leverage Your Account For 100% Annual Gains.
This course will forever change the way you look at the financial markets.
Knowing how to trade is not enough. You must know what to trade, how to manage it and how to stay positioned in the BIG MOVES with enough leverage to make a difference.
I will show you how to harness the awesome power of the 17 trillion dollar U.S economy and the massive institutional accumulation of growth companies.
The age of the individual investor is long gone. The markets are dominated by big institutions: banks, billion-dollar hedge funds and program trading. This course details exactly what you need to know in order to take advantage of the market - how to detect the institutional 'footprint' which leads to enormous price appreciation.
The secret lies in targeting securities with very unique fundamental attributes for massive potential appreciation.
Every year there are securities which appreciate 100%, 200%, 300% or more, sometimes within just a few weeks or months.
At any one time only about 5% of all securities even meet the minimum criteria for doubling or tripling.
Without the knowledge of this key fundamental criteria, traders and investors have little chance of being in the big winners with enough life-changing leverage to make a difference.
Have you ever wondered how the big hedge funds make such impressive returns?
Learn all about mean-reversion and how to use it to take control of your financial future:
How to trade the SlingShot setup: the best low-risk, high-probability mean-reversion strategy
Target specific price-action patterns to tactically set up trades and control risk
Learn the 3 management objectives which enable you to take total control of the trade
This course details how to set up your trading desk with all the tools you need to simplify your investments and double your returns:
Configuring chart layouts for maximum efficiency
How to quickly and easily incorporate a quantitative analysis model right at your fingertips
How to scan, analyze and manage your trades and portfolio in just 20 minutes a week
And when you finish the last lecture, you will be able to incorporate a hedge fund trading system and sound account management tactics into a simple, effective method for wealth-creation.
If you are a trader struggling to make consistent profits or an investor frustrated by poor returns with no way to manage risk, then this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- This is a comprehensive strategy for creating a powerful techno-fundamental filter to find securities making the fastest gains. The ideal student should be interested in technical (price-action) analysis
- The ideal student should be willing to commit to creating a simple analysis procedure and testing the system to ensure they are consistently profitable prior to taking real trades
- Momentum investors and traders interested in quickly finding the stocks and markets most likely to produce double and triple-digit returns should enroll in this course
- Forex traders in search of a method for locating the lowest-risk entries in the strongest trends on any time interval will find this to be an invaluable reference
- Traders and investors who use Investors Business Daily tools and stock tables will discover a low-risk, high-probability technical solution to accompany IBD's fundamental rankings
- Experienced investors looking for a qualified technical strategy for risk control to use with existing fundamental analysis models are ideal students for this course
- This course is ideal for options traders who wish to control risk and leverage large directional moves as well as generate income
My goal is YOUR success.
If you are like many Udemy students I work with, you have taken numerous courses about trading. And you still might not feel like you are making much progress.
That is because knowledge about trading and strategies does not always result in success; understanding a method or trading system does not necessarily make you a trader.
It may be that you just haven't learned how to trade - how to manage risk and random outcomes.
Most courses teach strategy and little else. Strategy is only useful if you understand the mechanics of price and how to interpret Market Dynamics (expansion and contraction) in a price chart.
All of my courses not only teach key market dynamics and how to exploit price movement for profit, but they also teach you HOW TO TRADE.
Each one of my courses is a unique, valuable trading system - a tested, proven method you can put to work immediately to consistently trade any security that can be charted. Why spend a ton of time learning to do this on your own?
I work with traders of all skill levels, responding to all curriculum-related questions and forum posts promptly. If you are serious about trading for consistent profit you need to work with me directly.
I am a probabilistic screen trader. I began trading in 1996, focusing on mechanical trading systems and software based tools. While training traders for the expansion of my business, I noticed that certain traders exhibit profound intuitive capabilities and inherent pattern recognition skills.
Over the last decade, I have developed a mechanical-intuitive paradigm which forms the basis of my trading models. The trader becomes the 'system', intuitively selecting low-risk, high-probability trades within the framework of the mechanism.
Once mastered, these pattern recognition skills enable the trader to achieve high profit factors and robust reward/risk ratios over moderately-sized trade samples. Whereas intuitive trade management is the best solution for random outcomes, the trader does not require the unrealistic, excessive sample size endemic to most statistical arbitrage models.
I am an empiricist and continue my research and development with emphasis on viable, probabilistic trading models employing the most advanced software tools available.