Create your own Eureka moment
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course you will have a clear sense of your life calling, your life calling and what steps you need to move towards it. You will have written a personal Eureka statement describing the best of who you are, where you are going and the actions you plan to take to get there.
- In this course you will learn the five key componants of a Eureka moment. You will be introduced to Appreciative Inquiry, Synergy, and Surrender.
- You will be familiar with two Biblical passages which are foundational to the Eureka conecpt.
- No prerequisite skill or knowledge is required. Writing is required throughout the exercises, either on paper or computer.
This course takes the unexpected element out of your eureka moment and creates a situation – an environment – where the moment occurs as part of the process. The exercises recreate the circumstances necessary for having a flash of insight.
The material is based on the author's book and workbook, both of which are included free in PDF form with this course (a $27 value). It is an online version of his live seminar that hundreds have attended.
The lessons will give you insight, clarity, and direction. You will come away with a deeper sense of who you are, where you are going, and what you need to do to get there.
Included with the course is a copy of the newest edition of the Eureka Workbook in PDF form. This workbook is produced for use in lives seminars and has been completely redesigned as a companion to online learning. Its exercises, reflection questions, and personal Eureka statement are also included as standalone documents.
The course can be completed over a weekend.
You should take this course if you have ever felt that you were stuck in one way or another. Is there one situation, relationship, or circumstance that isn’t exactly what you want but you aren’t sure what else you might do? Perhaps you want transformation, but don’t want whole life turned upside down. You jut want more from life and more congruency between who you are on the inside and what you do on the outside. You are just the kind of person who can benefit from this book.
- This course is intended for anyone who is looking for a new and deeper sense of insight, clarity, and direction. Students at every level can benefit if they are willing and able to do the simple exercises.
- People of faith will be drawn to the references to Jesus and the Psalms though the material is not primarily faith based.
This lecture helps you decide if you are ready to invest yourself in the exercises of this course. You will benefit most when you are emotionally ready to commit to the process.
Dr. Nybo explains one of two Biblical understandings that undergird this process. From the book of Psalms comes the idea that God's word and wisdom guide us the way a flashlight can. It can show us what is directly in front of us at our feet or give us direction by showing us what is ahead of us, in the future.