Create Your Own Cryptocurrency In 5 Simple Steps
What you'll learn
- The students will Learn How to Make a new Cryptocurrency From Scratch
- The students will Learn about the Metamask Wallet
- The students will Learn about the Ethereum Faucet
- The students will Learn about the Etherscan to check Smart contract details
- No Programming Experience is needed. You will learn Everything You need to know.
Create your own Cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies. Creating your own cryptocurrency in 5 simple steps by Abhishek Salaria. Using the ERC20 tokens. Deploy your own cryptocurrency and make transactions.
With this course, even a non-technical person can create a cryptocurrency.
Well, we have not followed any shortcuts and explained to you every step in every detail so that you can easily create your cryptocurrency.
In this Course, I have used the Ropsten test network in order to create the deploy the cryptocurrency as I can then use a faucet in order to generate ethers for free for the gas charges.
However, you can use the Ethereum Network in order to deploy your cryptocurrency but you would require some ETH in your wallet to pay for the gas charges. I have also used Remix which is an online compiler enabling us to deploy our following Smart Contract directly onto the Ethereum-Blockchain.
ERC-20 has emerged as the technical standard and is used for all contracts on the Ethereum blockchain for token implementation.
In this video, we will be using ERC20 for creating our own cryptocurrency.
This course on Create Your Own Cryptocurrency In 5 Simple Steps gives details of each and every step. And also the detailed instruction required to create your own cryptocurrency.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is curious to know, how cryptocurrency is built and someone who wants to build his/her own cryptocurrency.
Hello Everyone! I am Abhishek, a Freelance Software Engineer. I have been working in Cryptocurrency mainly for the last couple of years and want to share the knowledge with all interested students. Feel free to join my courses, they are completely free. Looking forward to seeing you in my courses. Thanks.