Create your own Cryptocurrency & ICO Page with Solidity
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 22 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create and design a fully-compliant ERC20 Token on the Ethereum Platform
- Smart Contracts in practice
- Understand the basic technology behind the blockchain and decentralized applications
- Understand the Ethereum Blockchain Platform (ether, gas, transactions, mining, addresses, etc)
- Create your own ICO-Webpage with ReactJS from scratch
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- A Mac or PC
What is an ICO?
An Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is a fundraising mechanism in which new projects sell their underlying crypto tokens in exchange for bitcoin or ether. It's similar to an Initial Public Offering (IPO) in which investors purchase shares of a company. But an ICO is much, much easier to create and basically everyone is able to start an ICO.
In 2018 ICOs earned in total over 20.000.000.000$. Therefore an ICO is at that moment the most powerful kickstart for your business or App-idea in order to raise money from investors!
What do we cover in this course?
In short: we will cover everything you need to know in order to start with your own ICO-project. The course is structured in 3 major lectures:
1. Ethereum, Blockchain and Smart Contracts:
In this lecture we will cover all the basic stuff you need in order to start writing your first Smart-Contract. We will learn for example:
What is Ethereum?
What is a Blockchain?
Creating the ERC20 Token from scratch
Creating the ICO-SmartContract
Deploying SmartContracts to the Rinkeby Testnetwork
2. Creating the ICO-Webpage with ReactJS
We will set up the ICO LandingPage for your ICO project. This lecture contains:
What is ReactJS
Download & Installation of ReactJS
3. Combing the ICO-Webpage with the ICO SmartContract
We will cover here for example:
What is Web3?
How to compile Solidity code into JSON
Setting up Infura provider
Deployment of Smart-Contracts with Truffle-HD-Wallet-Provider
- Anyone who want to create their own ICO
- Programmers looking to leverage blockchain technology
- Programmers who want to start with Ethereum & Solidity