Create Your Own Chess in Fusion 360
- Understand english
- Download and install Fusion 360.
- Own a computer
- Know the basic 3D-CAD command
You will learn how to do your own chess in Autodesk Fusion 360. This course is not for a totally beginner but it will not be an advanced course. If you own a 3d-printer you can create your own custom chess. Following steps will be included;
- Solid modeling in the model workspace.
- Learn sketching using symmetry.
- Animation in the animation workspace
- Learn how to master rendering in the render workspace.
- You will learn how to create a basic assembly.
Hope you will enjoy this course.
- This CAD course is meant for beginners.
- Want to learn 3d-CAD
- Someone that want a custom Chess.
- This course is probably not for you if you're looking to learn more complex CAD technics.
Mechanical engineer that loves work with CAD. I love to help other people to learn CAD. I have experience using SolidWorks, Fusion 360, FreeCAD, Pro/E, Ideas/NX and Autocad. -97 was the first time I used a CAD software and since then a lot of cool thing has happend. I think that educate other people is the best way to educate yourself.