Create Your Own 2D Animation Explainer Video
What you'll learn
- At the end you have your own unique explainer video.
- You have saved some money and you stay completely behind it.
- On top of that you receive some of my graphics so you can spend more time on creating your very specific elements.
- No graphic or design skills required.
- Course is held with the Anime Studio Debut software. Version 11 is used, most recent version is called Moho 12.
- A microphone is required. Although a built-in one or a smartphone will do, a USB microphone is recommended.
- A simple video editing software is also required, e.g. iMovie or Windows Movie Maker.
Create your own explainer video with the easy to use software Anime Studio Debut. To speed up your creation you can use my provided graphics for some often used scenes.
From script to sound, animation and video editing
- With the provided script template you get your story to the point
- With my tips you record your voice, create some background music and record sound effects
- I show you how to turn a selfie into your individual explainer character
- With a simple video editing software you cut all scenes into one final video
Explain your product or service with your own video and present it on your website
These popular short videos getting to the point for your viewers. To explain everything in an understandable way in just 60 to 90 seconds a trusted travel map comes in handy. Instead of showing long texts you grab the attention of prospective buyers with a video explaining your ideas. The video stands out and has distinct and creative touch. You can even create an explainer character that looks like you!
DIY has many advantages here and is easier than you might think
Even if you let someone else create a video for you, a lot of thinking and planning has to be done upfront by yourself. With this course and the provided script template you can easily plan your explainer video and test it early. A hired artist might be better at drawing, but with the included graphics you are well prepared for a lot of often used scenes. And you can always adapt everything.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everyone who wants to have his or her own explainer video and who has fun with DIY projects and likes to bring in his or her creativity.
- This is for students and teachers who want to learn different skills in a small project.
- It is for small companies and solopreneurs who want to better sell their products or services.
- This course is for creative people who want to start 2D animation on a small budget but with a lot of fun.
Hi, I'm Ingo.
I studied computer science at the Technical University of Berlin and worked for many years as a knowledge manager in different companies. During classes webinars and lectures I taught various topics to all kind of people. My strength is my technical knowledge combined with a lively way of explaining things.
Here on Udemy I am your instructor.
Hallo, ich bin Ingo.
Ich bin Diplom-Informatiker der Technischen Universität Berlin und habe viele Jahre als Wissensmanager für unterschiedliche Firmen gearbeitet. In Schulungen, Webinaren und Vorträgen habe ich bereits viele Menschen unterrichtet. Meine Stärke ist dabei mein technisches Verständnis verbunden mit einer lebendigen und bildhaften Art Themen zu erklären.
Auf Udemy bin ich Dein Dozent.