Create Your Most Meaningful Morning
What you'll learn
- Become more consistent at getting up at the same time every morning
- Identify areas of your life which you can improve by having a meaningful morning routine
- Create a personal structure of rituals which you can start implementing straight away, in order to improve the way you spend your mornings
- Discover how to be happier and healthier by following some simple morning rituals
- No experience required. Anyone who is looking to spend their time in the morning more intentionally before they start work will be able to benefit from this course.
If you struggle to get out of bed in the morning, if you never really get much time for yourself or if you just want to feel happier, healthier and generally more fulfilled - this course is designed to help you improve all of these areas of your life.
When we hear someone mention the phrase “morning routine”, we tend to immediately think this means we must wake up at 5am, otherwise we have failed, we must go to the gym early, we must cook a spectacular breakfast (all from fresh and locally sourced organic ingredients of course), then spend time reading, followed by journalling our thoughts and meditating for an hour.
While all of these activities are great if they work for you and your lifestyle and they make you happy, it is also important to realise that there is no right or wrong way to spend your mornings. Therefore here in this course, we follow the principle that there is no one-size-fits-all answer to the question of morning routines. While working through these modules, you will find the confidence to give yourself permission to create your own personal meaningful morning and ignore what the rest of the world is telling you.
Who this course is for:
- Busy professionals who work full-time and struggle to get up most days and want this to change. People who want to feel happier and more fulfilled. Anyone who wants to be healthier and have more energy throughout the day.
A qualified Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor who believes that everything in life is possible with a strong coffee and a solid morning routine. Here to help you wake up with purpose and feel excited about the day ahead - without having to get up at 5.00am. I founded Meaningful Mornings Ltd to help demystify the idea of morning routines and show what's possible with making a few simple changes to your schedule.